NFL Discussion v21: Hardy/Rice/Peterson Apologists Edition

God, its great seeing the cowgirls lose again, yet their fans are like, "were still wining the division" get off the drugs !!!!!!!!!!!

done!!!

They're technically not out of it. They're only 4 GB NYG for the lead but they pretty much have to win out. They get Romo back on the 22nd against Miami but it could be too late by then. They have to beat TB. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Cowboys arent going anywhere.

Damn, appreciate taking the stupidity cake from Denver this week, Oakland.

That division is garbage, who knows

Maybe Romo will actually come through in a last game situation that decides a playoff spot

0510c651848888762504232c5f22d03930d9e1-wm.jpg

Man this was really bad. He and Talib need a vacation.

bridgewater.0.gif

I'll be honest, I didn't even know that was a crime. Hopefully something good will come out of this, because the "taunting" part is stupid as fuck (not that the rest of it is very sane).

Don't see anything wrong with that hit on Bridgewater.

Last I heard, it was supposed to be in the 50s for the game on Sunday. It's getting to be that time of year, though. Cold Weather Peyton LOOMS

Yeah that's the dirtiest play I've seen in a while

You can see Teddy's left arm go limp instantly

That story is unbelievably funny. The fact there's charges involved is even funnier.

Whaaaaaat is wrong with PA.
My guess is the law exists to stop dumb assess from taunting a police dog then proceeding to get mauled if the dog gets loose, though I don't think it should be a felony.

My guess is the law exists to stop dumb assess from taunting a police dog then proceeding to get mauled if the dog gets loose, though I don't think it should be a felony.

I agree you shouldn't do it. It's humorous he's going to cost himself atleast a few pay checks and maybe even his job. Good thing he's on the raiders I guess.

When Tannehill takes one let us know how you feel.

Lol, probably not the right guy to use at this particular moment. Still would find nothing wrong with it though. He was already coming down when he started sliding, it didn't look bad at all until you put it in super slo mo. Clean hit imo.

Yeah that's the dirtiest play I've seen in a while

You can see Teddy's left arm go limp instantly

Tried to say he could have gone back into the game. They need to be careful with him, hes been put to sleep more than once already in his football career.

Last I heard, it was supposed to be in the 50s for the game on Sunday. It's getting to be that time of year, though. Cold Weather Peyton LOOMS

Denver's going as far as the defense carries them.

Lol, probably not the right guy to use at this particular moment. Still would find nothing wrong with it though. He was already coming down when he started sliding, it didn't look bad at all until you put it in super slo mo. Clean hit imo.

Dont even know how you can draw that conclusion aside from trolling. He deliberately aimed at the head as well.

You don't know what you're talking about.

If those dogs are so fragile they need to be kept away from people.

Can't watch the video at work, but I just thought it was good football, then again, almost every hard hit is a penalty these days anyway.

It is not a clean hit to blast the qb when he gives himself up. Not really a difficult play to see.

Yea just watched it again in real time, looks like an accident, probably worth a penalty since he hit his head, I saw no intent though. But of course if you slow it down it looks like he was trying to do it. That play developed extremely quickly, he had no time to think about going for his head.

Talib wins that for the year. Ive watched that about 900 times already, its so ridiculous its hilarious.

Surprised Von didnt catch anything for the A-level knee to throat move.

It is not a clean hit to blast the qb when he gives himself up. Not really a difficult play to see.

Well imo, the QB slide should result in a 15 yard penalty to begin with. I want to watch football, not diveball.

Talib wins that for the year. Ive watched that about 900 times already, its so ridiculous its hilarious.

Surprised Von didnt catch anything for the A-level knee to throat move.

At least Talib's record is still clean LOL

Lol, he lunged at his head after Teddy had already given himself up.

It was intentional, he needs to be suspended.

Back