NFL Discussion v21: Hardy/Rice/Peterson Apologists Edition

Lml5ffl.jpg

If Hasselbeck can win 1 of the next three, they're in a good position for a playoff spot. Rough year for Luck, but he's had a fucking charmed career up to this point, growing pains and kidney lacerations, part of progressing in this league I suppose.

I cant believe that shit. People always talk about dirty stuff in pileups but dont think Ive seen anything like that before. Like he wasnt even involved in the altercation lol.

Hit that did it

Looked nasty at the time but he got right back up.

Yup, just casually walked over from like 10 yards away and jabbed homie in the eye. This undisciplined bullshit needs to get a wrap put on it quick. Maybe a suspension will send a message to the team. I like that they play with intensity but you could tell the frustration was seeping out towards the end of the game.

Jeez Indy better spend all of there draft and FA this year getting that guy an O-Line

LMAO, yeah right. Most likely a TE and a WR or some shit tier RB. Luck should say no thanks to the contract extension and go to greener pastures

[YT]UYrTX1trEio[/YT]

let's not go so far and say everyone thinks greg hardy is a scumbag. That guy has been getting defended for months now and i'm sure there are still some out there defending him.

on topic, not sure i even want to watch the chargers game tonight. I'll watch the first half and see how were doing and go from there.

Welcome to being a Houston fan. Watch the first quarter and decide if you're going to watch the game.

The Captain Insano thing was the first thing that popped into my mind.

"I was going to go poke his helmet."

Suspension looms...

Luck can come to KC in a heartbeat. I know it won't happen but would be cool.

Really hoping that POS from the Rams catches a suspension as well.

About as dirty a hit as I've seen in recent memory.

The Captain Insano thing was the first thing that popped into my mind.

"I was going to go poke his helmet."

Suspension looms...

They're lucky to have had this many healthy starts out of Talib anyway. It's all bonus from here out with that guy.

Not surprising, Talib's "I meant to poke his helmet and slipped" defense, was unsuccessful in overturning his suspension.

Roby to the rescue Sunday.

Lol @ this game tonight

If they keep running it I think Hasselback can manage the game for a couple wins.
Admittedly haven't looked at their schedule.

A billion dollars gets ESPN Bears/Can Diego...KG.gif

If they keep running it I think Hasselback can manage the game for a couple wins.
Admittedly haven't looked at their schedule.

only 2 teams with a winning record left

@ATL,who havent looked too hot lately
@PIT,who might be without Big Rape

"From my angle, I see [Allen] head-butt Von [Miller] a little bit. I went over to poke his head, and I think my hand slipped and hit his face," Talib told reporters after the game. "He acted like he got in an 18-passenger car wreck. I guess that's what type of guy he is."

Talib countered to reporters after the game: "You think I play football to poke people in the eye? It was an honest mistake."

Lmfao

Wish I saw it live. Would have made it that much better. Legitimately one of the biggest wtf moments in a long time.

Daily fantasy sites banned in New York today, hopefully more follow suit so I can stop being bombarded by those god damn commercials all the time.

People thinking Allen Robinson beat up Revis yesterday. Only 2 receptions came against Darrelle.

hasselhoff gonna be superbowl mvp

As much as I don't want to see the Colts win the AFC South by default again, Hasselbeck was a class act when he played for the Titans and I would be a little happy for him.

Still,, go Titans. Or Jags.

Lol at him trying to call Allen's character into question.

Jesus, what a fucking moron.

Daily fantasy sites banned in New York today, hopefully more follow suit so I can stop being bombarded by those god damn commercials all the time.

I like how even the guys in the commercial look like degenerate slobs.

I didnt think it was possible to make a worse situation of that. Impressive.

only 2 teams with a winning record left

@ATL,who havent looked too hot lately
@PIT,who might be without Big Rape

If I was a colts fan I wouldn't be too worried. They were a showing for the division anyways and we already assumed they wouldn't be able to win a title this year.

Really hoping that POS from the Rams catches a suspension as well.

About as dirty a hit as I've seen in recent memory.

Watching it live, i basically sounded like Jerry the King when Taker threw Mankind off the cell.

"Well, he's dead "

Kinda lol'ing at the Hardy hate. Moral fiber doesn't win Lombardi trophies. Do you pay your bills with hugs too?

Shit isn't even available in Montana and we still get them

Lol at some people thinking Kaep couldn't beat that soft ass falcons defense. I'll happily accept Gabbert as some savior if he can play well against the seahawks. Pretty sure He'll shit the bed just the same though

Luck needs a coach who will teach him how to slide. But because he's the chosen one everyone will blame his offensive line.

God, its great seeing the cowgirls lose again, yet their fans are like, "were still wining the division" get off the drugs !!!!!!!!!!!

done!!!

Are you fucking kidding me...

Raiders OLB Ray-Ray Armstrong is under investigation for taunting a police dog at Heinz Field last Sunday.
Apparently this is a crime, and a felony (!) at that. Armstrong is alleged to have "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and (barked)" at the dog as he made his way to the field. It's hard to make this stuff up. Hopefully the Allegheny County Sheriff's Department decides it has better things to do. What a country.

Back