• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure GB is playing semi-prevent and not letting anything deep be open. It's harder than it looks to just have quick drives.
Kinda meant chunk plays, take the 20 yard gains the prevent gives you. Not throwing 2 yard checkdowns att.

Yes. NFL players don't need your stupid motivational speeches. That's why when you see people giving them guys are like "Alright, whatever." They're already motivated, theyre playing for millions of dollars. Those mid game/pre-game speeches arent gonna make the team play better. They already did everything they can to prepare for the week. If you need some roided dipshit shouting at you to get motivated for the 500k or whatever youre making in the superbowl you never made it into the NFL lol
Next time you drop these golden tidbits for us and speak for the entirety of the NFL just use 'we' homie

Funny how its shared accountability but you'll always remember who fucked up and made you do more work.

I still remember Tony D taking his helmet off mid game and resulted in us running a mile in pads. That was 7th grade.
are these the trauma response fantasies you made up in your head while waiting for someone to free you from the locker you were stuffed into by one of the actual football players?

are these the trauma response fantasies you made up in your head while waiting for someone to free you from the locker you were stuffed into by one of the actual football players?
Truly made up, I always used "we" when discussing the shortcomings of others or myself. Because that doesn't come across as condescending or deflecting blame when talking with teammates. I'm sure when you missed the block or tackle, you said "we'll do better next time." LOL

McCarthy applying for Dunkin Donuts management positions right now

tenor.gif

The Cowboys keep shooting themselves in the dick. Aubrey's been automatic all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back