NFL Discussion: The Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Falsedawn Suh's reputation for kicking dudes in the dick and stomping on them is why I was more focused on him prior to this weekend than Vea. Vea is the better player, Suh bending the rules worrie sme more than that though.
preposterous allegations and unfounded rumors

So, he's Jimmy McGill?

Buddy in a Facebook chat mentioned Bienemy had skeletons in the closet from his time in college but I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not and admittedly haven't taken the time to look it up myself.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.
The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report."

That's just one incident along with some bar fights, disorderly conduct, DUI. Probably the one that got him in the most trouble is allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits."

I'm sure all of this was just a big misunderstanding. This is why we kneel

Last edited:
The Orlando Sentinel reported that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.

The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report."

That's just one incident along with some bar fights, disorderly conduct, DUI. Probably the one that got him in the most trouble is allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits."

I kneel so hard I can't straighten out my knee anymore

Thats a level of confidence you cant buy

University of Colorado football was WILD when Bieniemy was there in the late 80s/early 90s under Bill McCartney. The local police would use game program guides to look up mug shots (no joke).

They may wanna bracket this dude more this time around. 13/269 the first time around, Is no good.

Ec83.gif

@Falsedawn Suh's reputation for kicking dudes in the dick and stomping on them is why I was more focused on him prior to this weekend than Vea. Vea is the better player, Suh bending the rules worrie sme more than that though.

Wouldn't be super shocked if Suh felt getting a ring was worth getting ejected from the Superbowl for and stomp on Mahomes' collar bone after the whistle. Dude is one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen. It kind of overshadows how effective he is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back