NFL Discussion: The Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play nice? It's the yoffs there ain't no playing homie.

Lol i just realized that sorry dude. I always felt like jr smith had some photos of lebron with livestock.
I never understood the push to have him either but I stopped following basketball a lot when the Sonics were stolen

I never understood the push to have him either but I stopped following basketball a lot when the Sonics were stolen
This is going to sound crazy but i think rashard lewis smashed one of my exes years before i ever met her while he was a sonic.

200.gif

What's really important here is that the draft is in 94 days. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that's the only important thing to look forward to

I’ll Clockwork Orange your god damn eyes open if I have to, but you’re going to witness Mahomes become a dragon during the Superbowl

Yes, I realize I just basically advocated for a terrorist attack for the sake of shitposting.

I will die how I live. IRL shitposting.

I’ll Clockwork Orange your god damn eyes open if I have to, but you’re going to witness Mahomes become a dragon during the Superbowl
A drunk one when Suh inevitably domes him?

What's really important here is that the draft is in 94 days. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that's the only important thing to look forward to
"The Green Bay Packers have traded pick number 29 and two fourth round selections for pick 21"

Fans at home:

ZnOPej4.gif

Brian Gutekunst selects:

7E4AUXM4BZNWTMV3VKD4JQWYX4.jpg

Fans at home:

21e0a1a6a84f0e27a01847f251dab719.gif

"The Green Bay Packers have traded pick number 29 and two fourth round selections for pick 21"

Fans at home:

ZnOPej4.gif

Brian Gutekunst selects:

7E4AUXM4BZNWTMV3VKD4JQWYX4.jpg

Fans at home:

21e0a1a6a84f0e27a01847f251dab719.gif
Team needs a true RT. I know they couldn't keep Bulaga and the team has done a good job of moving on from guys on the OL when their time was near it's end (Sitton, Lang, Bulaga, Dietrich-Smith all were great for us and only good to average and then injury prone after leaving). I have hope for the guy they drafted this last year but it'd be nice to have an extra hand or two on that line.

My wishes for the draft would be:
- INTERIOR FUCKING LINEBACKER
- A receiver, even just a small Randall Cobb, Edelman type slot receiver
- OL
- DB to replace that gutter trash King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back