NFL Discussion: Super Chokers choke again

TNF Thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re trying to deny, 3rd & Renfrow.

Last edited:
MFer’s trying to deny, 3rd & Renfrow.
Hunter Renfrow has more touchdowns than Antonio Brown. Just saying.

ATG in the making.

Karl Joseph to IR. My dude has been wrecking shit. Brutal loss. Going to be livid if hes not resigned this off season.

<2>

Speaking of brutal I have a pretty devastating story from tonight. I cooked up a batch of pulled beef for some sandwiches and I wanted to take it down the street to me friends house. I didn't want to drive for fear of a really stupid DWI so I put the hot pan in my bookbag that I used in 2nd grade. Old school Bronco logo on a bag from probably around 1990. I must have tilted the bag too much and some of the juice leaked out of the pan and into the bag. Washing it now and I hope it comes out well. Pray for me.

Speaking of brutal I have a pretty devastating story from tonight. I cooked up a batch of pulled beef for some sandwiches and I wanted to take it down the street to me friends house. I didn't want to drive for fear of a really stupid DWI so I put the hot pan in my bookbag that I used in 2nd grade. Old school Bronco logo on a bag from probably around 1990. I must have tilted the bag too much and some of the juice leaked out of the pan and into the bag. Washing it now and I hope it comes out well. Pray for me.

$3.99.

We thought roughing the passer calls were bad this year, wait until next year.

The Legend of Renfrow has begun.

We thought roughing the passer calls were bad this year, wait until next year.

I wonder if that will be more detrimental. If you know you cant hit them cleanly without a flag, you may as well go all out and smash the fuck out of them.

#wewillrebuild

I did 6 racks of ribs and two tri tips yesterday for a party. I dont recommend it. Didnt even think it was possible to not enjoy bbq’ng with a drink in hand.

tenor.gif

Dude probably doesn’t have 4 bucks. He just made up a story about having a vehicle ffs.
We can all be sure your have vast sums of income as you have a money gun avatar with $13 under it.

If that doesn’t scream success, I don’t know what does.

We can all be sure your have vast sums of income as you have a money gun avatar with $13 under it.

If that doesn’t scream success, I don’t know what does.
That picture was sent as a joke and I needed an avy pic, suck it.

Driskell vs. Trushitsky, i think i'd rather eat cyanide than watch 1sec of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back