NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guice has never played a down in the NFL (big fan though, wanted him to Oak) and Doctson has never once proven he can do what Dez can.

Youre legitimately out of your mind to think hes not an upgrade.
The Dez hate is crazy to me. He hasn't even done anything as bad as TO or Moss but people act like he has. Not to mention, while he hasn't put up numbers, injuries and Dak not being a top 10 QB like some people think he is didn't help either. I don't know if he can be a top 10 WR again, but I would easily pay him a couple million for a year to find out

The Dez hate is crazy to me. He hasn't even done anything as bad as TO or Moss but people act like he has. Not to mention, while he hasn't put up numbers, injuries and Dak not being a top 10 QB like some people think he is didn't help either. I don't know if he can be a top 10 WR again, but I would easily pay him a couple million for a year to find out
Dez hasn't done anything as bad as T.O. OR moss but he sure as fuck doesn't have the production or skills to be anywhere in the same conversation with either.

Thats a really shitty argument. Brady isnt called a headcase for his tantrums. Theyre written off as “passionate”.

Rings or not a tantrum is a tantrum. Whether or not you allow it because of the importance of the player is another story.
Brady is arguably the goat. The closest dez will ever get to the hall of fame is his yellow rain jacket.

I have no doubt.

You wont see me calling Dez a model player or anything. Hes definitely got his issues. In the grand scheme of the NFL and who continues to be employed though, its head scratching to say the least.

Imho, its got more to do with Jerry than anyone else. Very influential power.
thought Jerry always loved dez?

Doctson showed flashes. I see the potential. When's the last time Dez did anything worth W1 money? Two years ago? Fuck outta here.

And I know that about Guice which is I used words like could and might.
Dez put up better numbers with a shit offense and a QB throwing only 3200 yards than any of the Skins WRs did with Kirk Cousins or Rustled Wilson.

Fuck outta here.

Literally laughable to pretend like they have better options than Dez.
thought Jerry always loved dez?
I dont buy the way things ended being love.

Its just a conspiracy theory and it could be totally wrong, but I think Dez may have gotten too vocal and rustled some jimmies with the brass.

Dez put up better numbers with a shit offense and a QB throwing only 3200 yards than any of the Skins WRs did with Kirk Cousins or Rustled Wilson.

Fuck outta here.

Literally laughable to pretend like they have better options than Dez.

Lol, we wouldn't even be having this discussion if Zeke didn't get suspended. You can argue that Crowder had a better stat line than Dez in 2016. Cousins never gave Doctson a chance to shine. Point blank period. And if you wanna blame QBs for his performance, it's not any of the WRs faults that we had the ability to spread the ball around better than Dallas.

Stop saying “we”. You’re not on the team

Lol, we wouldn't even be having this discussion if Zeke didn't get suspended. You can argue that Crowder had a better stat line than Dez in 2016. Cousins never gave Doctson a chance to shine. Point blank period. And if you wanna blame QBs for his performance, it's not any of the WRs faults that we had the ability to spread the ball around better than Dallas.
Dez: 132 targets, 70 receptions, 838 yards, 12.1 Y/R, 6 TDs.

Crowder: 103 targets, 66 receptions, 749 yards, 12 Y/R, 3 TDs.

One of their QBs is throwing 4k+ and 65% completion. The other is throwing 3300 and 61%.

What about that makes a good case for a better stat line? Spreading the ball around makes it easier on them than force feeding one person, you realize this right? That doesnt help your argument lol.

Dez: 132 targets, 70 receptions, 838 yards, 12.1 Y/R, 6 TDs.

Crowder: 103 targets, 66 receptions, 749 yards, 12 Y/R, 3 TDs.

One of their QBs is throwing 4k+ and 65% completion. The other is throwing 3300 and 61%.

What about that makes a good case for a better stat line? Spreading the ball around makes it easier on them than force feeding one person, you realize this right? That doesnt help your argument lol.

Lol at avoiding my points of zeke being out or 2016 stats.

Lol at avoiding my points of zeke being out or 2016 stats.
Were discussing WRs not RBs.

2016 when he played 13 games and put up
800 yards with 50 receptions, 16 Y/R, and 8 touchdowns?

Youre really making my case for me. The fact is, no WR on the Skins has outproduced Dez. Sure as shit not Doctson.

Were discussing WRs not RBs.

2016 when he played 13 games and put up
800 yards with 50 receptions, 16 Y/R, and 8 touchdowns?

Youre really making my case for me. The fact is, no WR on the Skins has outproduced Dez. Sure as shit not Doctson.

Not everything is as black and white as you're trying to make it. Defenses have to play differently when you gotta worry about the run.. If you don't have a run game then your passing game is going to suffer. Point fucking blank. You can't disagree with that.

Not everything is as black and white as you're trying to make it. Defenses have to play differently when you gotta worry about the run.. If you don't have a run game then your passing game is going to suffer. Point fucking blank. You can't disagree with that.
So, Dez still outperformed them even when defenses werent worried about stopping Zeke.....?

Again, youre making my case for me lmao.

If youd like to go back to 2016 again, Dallas averaged 4.8 ypc rushing, Washington averaged 4.5 ypc rushing.

Im struggling mightily to see how a case exists that the Skins WRs outperformed Dez.

So, Dez still outperformed them even when defenses werent worried about stopping Zeke.....?

It's not just Zeke. Their o line makes any RB look good. McFadden, morris, and Murray. They still ran that ball pretty good last year.

It's not just Zeke. Their o line makes any RB look good. McFadden, morris, and Murray. They still ran that ball pretty good last year.
And yet their QB was shit tier. How about Kirk?

And yet their QB was shit tier. How about Kirk?

I'm gonna feel disgusted with myself if I white knight Dak but here we go. Dude threw just a almost as many tds with lower int. Dude would've had more yards if he was required to throw it more.

He's not required to because of what that o line does for the run game. When he does throw it he has more of chance of succeeding than cousins. cousins had thrown the ball 200 more times the past 2 years.

<1>i hate myself for this post.

If youd like to go back to 2016 again, Dallas averaged 4.8 ypc rushing, Washington averaged 4.5 ypc rushing.

Im struggling mightily to see how a case exists that the Skins WRs outperformed Dez.

You fucking owned him.

Dez would've been putting up double digit touchdowns if Dak could throw a football accurately in the red zone. Sub-50% completion percentage in the redzone.

Also, he was tied for second in picks in the redzone...tied with Cousins and Hundley....but behind Kizer. Thank Jesus the Packers have two of those quarterbacks, and that they accomplished it with less attempts than Cousins/Dak.

Watching Dak throw in the redzone triggers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back