NFL Discussion: Running Backs are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take the over on 9 wins if you cans are interested.

I don’t give a shit about the Seahawks enough to take that bet. The nfc is gonna be a bloodbath this year so anything can happen.

<209Bitch>

I mean the Niners are already a lock to sweep them. Guaranteed 2 losses already.
You claimed they would win 10 games, so I said 9.5 lol. I'm not claiming they are falling apart and them winning 10/11 games wouldn't shock me. I also don't have the 9ers winning the SB this year//sweeping everyone in the division.

You claimed they would win 10 games, so I said 9.5 lol. I'm not claiming they are falling apart and them winning 10/11 games wouldn't shock me. I also don't have the 9ers winning the SB this year//sweeping everyone in the division.
Fuck it, what would you like to wager?

The SF thing was just a joke.

Cardinals are underrated imo, won 8 games without the best RB in the league all last season. They lost Arians and Bettcher (and Palmer but he sucked) but if Rosen is decent or Bradford stays healthy like half the season (LOL) they could surprise people, not enough to win the division or anything but still.

If I had to pick I’d still put them last but everyone writes them off like they have no chance at all and they have some really talented players.

That division will be a rough, I think all the teams records will end up pretty close.

Can do friendly Avatar / $20 / Beer.

I'm not that sold on the bet either lol.
Bomber of your choosing?

Should be a fun division. Im looking forward to seeing the Rams and SF quite a bit.

Meh just did my first fantasy 12 man mock draft. I had the fourth pick.

1. Antonio Brown (Pit - WR)
2. Adam Thielen (Min - WR)
3. Jordan Howard (Chi - RB)
4. Brandin Cooks (LAR - WR)
5. Jay Ajayi (Phi - RB)
6. Kirk Cousins (Min - QB)
7. Chris Thompson (Was - RB)
8. Sammy Watkins (KC - WR)
9. Jordy Nelson (Oak - WR)
10. Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
11. George Kittle (SF - TE)
12. Kerryon Johnson (Det - RB)
13. Baltimore (Bal - DEF)
14. LeGarrette Blount (Det - RB)
15. Robbie Gould (SF - K)

I drafted pretty shitty imo. I was forced to take Reed which made me wanna draft Kittle. Then I fucked up on my running backs. I should've taken a shot with one of the early round rookies. Instead I went with Johnson and Blount for my bench to see who's going to be their early down back.

<{clintugh}>

Imo, my flex and WR core is top notch though. Idk how I feel about Cooks. As it stands I wouldn't have a problem plugging in any of those WR maybe besides Watkins if someone got hurt.

Lmao fantasy mock draft. Get a fucking life

He's trying to teach the Browns how to get that look in their eyes.
Definitely seen that look on Browns fans before

tenor.gif

The hype for some of these rookie QBs and second year QBs is crazy. At least Jimmy G has actually done it for a couple of games

I'd be surprised if SEA wins more than 6 next season.
They got worse at every area except OL (couldnt get much worse there anyway) and (probably) RB.
If they didnt have Rustled theyd be a candidate to pick #1 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back