NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot of respect for players who make moves like this for teams, considering how quickly a team will fuck a player over with zero remorse lol.

He might be old but the dudes still coming off back to back Pro Bowls. Hed get a job for more $ elsewhere for a year or two.

Got a lot of respect for players who make moves like this for teams, considering how quickly a team will fuck a player over with zero remorse lol.

He might be old but the dudes still coming off back to back Pro Bowls. Hed get a job for more $ elsewhere for a year or two.

Sounds like a good pup to me.

If I were a coach I would make it a point to go see every player on the PUP list daily. Every time I would start the conversation with "how you doing pup" or "who's a good pup". If they tried to say they weren't a pup I would pull out the PUP list.

Janoris Jenkins calling Pryor a shit eater a couple years ago makes a lot of sense these days

Janoris Jenkins calling Pryor a shit eater a couple years ago makes a lot of sense these days

If it were a team other than the Redskins, I'd agree. I'd want to get the fuck out there before whatever contagious mediocrity that infests FedEx field ruins my career.

I'd be loath to give a pass rusher 20+ mill a season, but it's looking like that's the way of things. I think all players are underpaid, it's just a matter of how crazy salaries are relative to the cap right now.

If it were a team other than the Redskins, I'd agree. I'd want to get the fuck out there before whatever contagious mediocrity that infests FedEx field ruins my career.

I'd be loath to give a pass rusher 20+ mill a season, but it's looking like that's the way of things. I think all players are underpaid, it's just a matter of how crazy salaries are relative to the cap right now.

That's it... Those are true fighting words right there pal.

That's it... Those are true fighting words right there pal.
I'd be happy to introduce you to my friends,
tenor.gif

Real talk though idk how anyone can be a Deadskins fan. It's not even the name, I actually think it's pretty cool. But they where this Golden Gophers maroon that looks like shit for football. That putrid yellow accent is garbage as fuck. They have a history of overpaying old players and made a retarded ass trade for Clinton Portis for all time great Champ Bailey. Then they let the best QB in their franchises history leave. Just a clusterfuck.

haynesworthsleepy.gif

For all their terrible trades, their free agent signings have to be worse.

Real talk though idk how anyone can be a Deadskins fan. It's not even the name, I actually think it's pretty cool.
So you're cool with overt racism, nothing new,,,

But they where this Golden Gophers maroon that looks like shit for football. That putrid yellow accent is garbage as fuck.
Then you reveal your feminine side by saying that your main complaint is the color scheme on their costumes. I would say that you are a complex individual, but we all know that isn't true.

Broncos HC said that Paxton Lynch wanted to know why he was demoted to third string QB. Should have cut that dicksucker as soon as he asked the question. Dude must be a complete moron.

So you're cool with overt racism, nothing new,,,

Then you reveal your feminine side by saying that your main complaint is the color scheme on their costumes. I would say that you are a complex individual, but we all know that isn't true.

You like Yawncos dude. Y'all are about as fun to watch as highschool football. Maybe your can ass GM can spend more money on Von Miller and completely suck shit at building anything else on the team, but the reality mediocrity doesn't deserve applause.

Broncos HC said that Paxton Lynch wanted to know why he was demoted to third string QB. Should have cut that dicksucker as soon as he asked the question. Dude must be a complete moron.

Why am I third string??? DUUUUUUUUHHHHRRRRR.

You like Yawncos dude. Y'all are about as fun to watch as highschool football. Maybe your can ass GM can spend more money on Von Miller and completely suck shit at building anything else on the team, but the reality mediocrity doesn't deserve applause.
Just curious, when did your team last win a Ship? Contend for a Ship?

Just curious, when did your team last win a Ship? Contend for a Ship?

2010/2011, then we hired Mark Trestman, had a shitty GM, and refused to build an offensive line. Now we have a good defense again, built our offensive line, have had good drafts, and we will see how good Nagy is.

We good, put some respect on the Bears.

2010/2011, then we hired Mark Trestman, had a shitty GM, and refused to build an offensive line. Now we have a good defense again, built our offensive line, have had good drafts, and we will see how good Nagy is.

We good, put some respect on the Bears.
Fucking rofl.

Shut the hell up.

Fucking rofl.

Shut the hell up.

Dog your biggest success in the last 16 years was a first round exit vs the Texcans.

Hell, you might even say it was just signing Randy Moss lol

Dog your biggest success in the last 16 years was a first round exit vs the Texcans.

Hell, you might even say it was just signing Randy Moss lol
Youre a fan of one of the worst teams in the NFL yet you talk like youre the Pats lol.

Truly embarrassing on every level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back