NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre a fan of one of the worst teams in the NFL yet you talk like youre the Pats lol.

Truly embarrassing on every level.

Gaiders have been doing that for years lmao

"Bears are the Browns of the NFC".

Case closed.

You like Yawncos dude. Y'all are about as fun to watch as highschool football. Maybe your can ass GM can spend more money on Von Miller and completely suck shit at building anything else on the team, but the reality mediocrity doesn't deserve applause.
You didn't mention if their uniforms are aesthetically pleasing. That is the only opinion you could offer that might matter.

Rookie haircuts are always amusing. Still, nothing has come close to Tebus.

tim-tebow_pg_600.jpg

Last edited:
Rams have to do it imo.

They might have the most talented roster in the league and need to be in win now mode. Fuck planning for the future if you're in a position to win a chip you gotta go for it.

Unless you're the Packers the last five years. Resign the same shit guys that don't produce, and draft a bunch of dunces.

Rookie haircuts are always amusing. Nothing has still come close to Tebus though.

tim-tebow_pg_600.jpg

I didnt remember the Tebow 'Friar Tuck' do. lmfao

Seems like all the rooks were laughing this year. Fun tradition.

Damn all that practice talk and Landry gets in a fight lol.

Detroit has that on lock down

These cans forget the Bears actually have success. New fans in the last 6 years wouldnt know.

You wanna make fun of the McCaskeys? Go ahead. They have fucked up a ton. Our TEAM though has been through thick and thin. We've had the most HoF players by a long shot. Our defenses are pretty consistently good. We've always had a good running game. We've played hard nosed football. We've been through it all and are a stalwart of what the NFL is.

Fuck 'em.

These cans forget the Bears actually have success. New fans in the last 6 years wouldnt know.

You wanna make fun of the McCaskeys? Go ahead. They have fucked up a ton. Our TEAM though has been through thick and thin. We've had the most HoF players by a long shot. Our defenses are pretty consistently good. We've always had a good running game. We've played hard nosed football. We've been through it all and are a stalwart of what the NFL is.

Fuck 'em.
What position do you play?

This hard knocks is horrible . Browns are a mess. Also getting busted for weed is so unfair . It’s looked at worse than steroids In the nfl. Getting caught with painkillers is probably more acceptable . It’s a travesty .

Big Ben might have gotten a concussion in practice.

<{hughesimpress}>

I am curious to see how Coleman does in Buffalo.

He has flashed some talent in Cleveland.

Baker Mayfield with Jim Brown is worth watching from Hard Knocks.

Big Ben might have gotten a concussion in practice.

<{hughesimpress}>
Bee kneads to learn how to make up his damn mind. "Maybe I'll retire" , "Maybe I just don't have it anymore" , "Maybe I got a concussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back