• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What excuses? You’re laying them all out for him. His weapons, his coaching, his defense. It’s always anyone’s fault but his.

I didn’t even bring up Rustle’s Super Bowls, I’m just talking about beating out a coach-less, defenseless team to MAKE the playoffs lmao. Russ has been doing that with one of his best offensive lineman in his career being Okung.

I sincerely hope that Herbert can one day overcome all the bums holding him back and he gets a top HC, a top receiving duo, a top offensive line, RB, top 5 defense to finally break through and get to the playoffs.

Poor man’s Stafford.

You’re really giving the chargers franchise too much credit lmao

The world needs Drew Lock.

Abysmal season, top 5 pick, new QB & coach.

wouldnt be surprised if G-No beats him out in training camp.
Seacawks are gonna be bad and trade everybody midseason for a rebuild next season.

wouldnt be surprised if G-No beats him out in training camp.
Seacawks are gonna be bad and trade everybody midseason for a rebuild next season.
I’m not sure Pete is ready to tank in his elder years. I still wouldn’t be surprised if Baker ends up there, as there have been plenty of recent rumors. It would be unlikely that Baker would get them into the playoffs, but he would be a clear upgrade over what they have, and maybe he at least proves that he’s worth moving forward with. He’s a good fit with the coach and would be coming with a gigantic chip on his shoulder. Seattle has good weapons on offense, if the offensive line was upgraded and plays well it could work out.

Wasn't Watson basically forced to sit out all last season so shouldn't that count toward the suspension?

Wasn't Watson basically forced to sit out all last season so shouldn't that count toward the suspension?
He got paid for it all. It was just the exempt list. This would be a suspension where he doesn’t get shit which is why they structured his contract to basically pay nothing in salary.

He got paid and wasn’t on any list, no? He just got paid to sit on his ass and jerk off. Then got a structured deal to avoid paying any significant fine for a year suspension. He’s a serial predator. How he wasn’t charged criminally is remarkable. Money buys almost everything.

He got paid and wasn’t on any list, no? He just got paid to sit on his ass and jerk off. Then got a structured deal to avoid paying any significant fine for a year suspension. He’s a serial predator. How he wasn’t charged criminally is remarkable. Money buys almost everything.
Yeah he wasn’t on the exempt list, my mistake. Texans just made him inactive for everything.

You’re really giving the chargers franchise too much credit lmao

The analytics say the Chargers have just been unlucky just look at 2008(or was it 2009 it was one of those years?) where the numbers say the Chargers were the greatest team to miss the playoffs in NFL history. They had some good teams just couldn't get it done. This time feels different. No 07 Patriots running around to stop them.

Apparently the Mannings are relatively close to Ryan Leaf and had a beef with the Chargers because they blamed the Chargers for what happened to him. Also Eli thought the Chargers hyping a TE who played basketball during one of his visits suggested the Chargers had no idea what they were doing. That TE is going to the HOF.

SUB-hernandez-superJumbo.jpg
<bball2>

Chandler Jones son is going to light some defenses on fire with the Broncans imo. If hes healthy and this coach isnt a massive can they are strong playoff contenders.
The only father to Russell Wilson is the lord almighty.

Let’s ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back