NFL Discussion: Nooooooooooooooo

Did the Jets just cost themselves Sunshine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they give the MVP to Mahomes, just to piss off Green Bay fans

Because philly is the only one that is a win and your in situation right? Everything else is dependent on the other games going on, there is a scenario where pitt vs cle becomes pointless iirc
Nah philly is out no matter what
Edit- oh I get what you’re saying

Cowherd will argue against Rodgers. He will probably talk up Brady.
I'm a HUGE Tom Brady guy and even I recognize Rodgers deserves it running away. I love how Brady's coming on late, though...

Brady's now top 10/5/3 in essentially every metric now (passer rating, QBR, yards, TD, etc.). People denying he's still a top 10 QB are just as delusional as those denying that Rodgers is MVP.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/table/passing/sort/passingYards/dir/desc

As the kids say these days, Jaylon Smith is trash bro

Not only did he just blow the play completely as he's too scared to get into a lane, he also does this dumb shit

So the Packers haven't locked up the Bye Just yet. If they lose to the Bears they need Seattle to lose . In other words its safer for them to Just end the Bears Season and lock it up themselves.

It would be an honor.

Niners chances of being good next year really depend on resigning Trent.

Injuries and playing in a tough division didn't do thrm any favors this season.
Yeah, this is the big FA off-season (40 guys unsigned, mostly depth though). DVOA still ranks them as the 12th best team this year (lol don't know about that). Run it back healthy with Trent and maybe another impact IOL from the draft and they are already a playoff team IMO. Losing Saleh will hurt though, but they will get 2 3rd round picks for it

Back to being a sucky team I'm already in draft mode. Any chance the Dolphins take a QB at 3? Cardinals sort of paved the way for teams to do it.

Back to being a sucky team I'm already in draft mode. Any chance the Dolphins take a QB at 3? Cardinals sort of paved the way for teams to do it.

tua sucks so they should but they probably won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back