NFL Discussion: Nooooooooooooooo

Did the Jets just cost themselves Sunshine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas came early for the Jags.

Last edited:
There is going full retard and there is what ever the hell the Jets did yesterday.

lmao @ the jets. Wonder if they'll just trade the pick.

That would actually be smart so obviously they'll keep it
lol. I don't think Fields is that good. They should just hire a someone who can actually coach and try to fix Darnold. He played pretty good yesterday against the rams and they'd probably get a haul from some QB needy team.

lol. I don't think Fields is that good. They should just hire a someone who can actually coach and try to fix Darnold. He played pretty good yesterday against the rams and they'd probably get a haul from some QB needy team.

Fields is tough to evaluate. Ultra talented but inconsistent. To be fair Canhio state got murked by Covid and supposedly he was playing hurt. I don't disagree with you but remember it's the Jets. They aren't going to make good decisions. Any draft pick they get right they'll just trade away anyways

There’s still time for the Jags to bungle this. Two weeks for an inept team to screw something up is some decent odds.

Fields is tough to evaluate. Ultra talented but inconsistent. To be fair Canhio state got murked by Covid and supposedly he was playing hurt. I don't disagree with you but remember it's the Jets. They aren't going to make good decisions. Any draft pick they get right they'll just trade away anyways
The track record of QB's from Ohio St is enough for me to pass on that can.

Last edited:
Is Frank Gore a hall of famer? 5 years ago I was on the fence but I think he is based on his numbers and longevity.

Is Frank Gore a hall of famer? 5 years ago I was on the fence but I think he is based on his numbers and longevity.

Nope.Never really been a Top 5 RB in any season other than maybe 2006.
Basically playing at replacement level for the last 6 seasons.

True. Could be another Pryor or Miller. Shit, I can't think of one who was a good pro recently

How about ever ?

Troy Smith
Braxton Miller
Terrelle Pryor
JT Barrett
Cardale Jones
Dwayne Haskins

I do think Fields is better than those guys but he rarely has to throw into tight windows in college since the receivers are always open.

With L'Jarius Sneed kicking inside for the Chiefs, it's opened up Honey Badger to play more of his rover/robber role that he excelled at last year.

Not to mention that Sneed has 3 INTs and a sack in 9 games and is a solid tackler in the run game...as a rookie 4th rd pick.

Sneed is doing for the overall defense what Mike Pennel did for the Chiefs' run D last year, changing their defense into a top 10-ish type unit before the playoffs start.

Not much more can be said about Mahomes and the offense. Really feel like the defense finding an identity for the yoffs could be huge.

Of all playoff teams the Bills have played the hardest schedule to date. Meanwhile GB has played the weakest. lmao

@NewbZor maybe should have got more for him or kept him instead of the other dude that @PUO3 likes ripping.

Peak 2020 would be Gase getting shitcanned after a win.

With L'Jarius Sneed kicking inside for the Chiefs, it's opened up Honey Badger to play more of his rover/robber role that he excelled at last year.

Not to mention that Sneed has 3 INTs and a sack in 9 games and is a solid tackler in the run game...as a rookie 4th rd pick.

Sneed is doing for the overall defense what Mike Pennel did for the Chiefs' run D last year, changing their defense into a top 10-ish type unit before the playoffs start.

Not much more can be said about Mahomes and the offense. Really feel like the defense finding an identity for the yoffs could be huge.
ROFL @ L’jarius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back