NFL Discussion: King Henry returns

Week 4 got me like

• Total voters
Man, there was a time Rodgers was one of my favorite players. He just has this douche aura that he keeps powering up like it's DBZ.

Man, there was a time Rodgers was one of my favorite players. He just has this douche aura that he keeps powering up like it's DBZ.

He's always been a douche and has been one of the things that holds him back. He doesn't build the rapport with his WRs outside of the guys he likes hanging out with, which isn't always a talent thing.

Homemade Lasagna is pretty amazing, you can put whatever you want in that shit. But no one makes it now, they buy some shit from the store cause they want pasta but stirring a pot now and then is too taxxing.

Making lasagna noodles sucks, which is why no one makes it.

He's always been a douche and has been one of the things that holds him back. He doesn't build the rapport with his WRs outside of the guys he likes hanging out with, which isn't always a talent thing.
Thats been the opposite of what people criticized him for his entire career lmao

Rodgers being a douche only came up once he started talking about the Packers being fuck ups. Their PR slide did wonders and you ate it up.

Nabers is out, we're basically fuckd. Abuse the one weapon you have and this is what happens. Hopefully goat Jones can scramble to victory today

I remember when people hated Rodgers for dating Danica Patrick and they started 0-5 or whatever. What a controversial figure :rolleyes:

Lmao Rodgers has faults but he spent like 20 years making wr's look better than they were

Back