NFL Discussion: Imagine having a QB

Bring on the day of the Turkey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is with these stupid teams sitting on their timeouts and taking them home I guess ?

Ryan goes down a yard before the sticks. Get a bad run play because you are rushing (with 3 timeouts left), then lose on 4th down. Lol losers

Ya'll been hyping this Jeff Saturday guy up and he seems to like those 1 yard taylor run plays up the middle

That ending was embarrassing- wtf was Indianapolis thinking

Saturday grew up in the Tecmo Bowl era

maxresdefault.jpg

Forward B for the shotgun pass to Vance Johnson.

I made Shakshuka and it was phenomenal. I added spicy Thai peppers and man did I kill it. Stove top toasted bread too. I don’t wanna brag but I’m bragging because this threads dead tomorrow morning. I made the GOAT breakfast food. Strong suggestions you cans make this.

I made Shakshuka and it was phenomenal. I added spicy Thai peppers and man did I kill it. Stove top toasted bread too. I don’t wanna brag but I’m bragging because this threads dead tomorrow morning. I made the GOAT breakfast food. Strong suggestions you cans make this.

What the hell are you talking about bud

Wtf is with these stupid teams sitting on their timeouts and taking them home I guess ?

Ryan goes down a yard before the sticks. Get a bad run play because you are rushing (with 3 timeouts left), then lose on 4th down. Lol losers

Feels like every week some coach is just burning precious seconds in a 2 minute drill when all they have to do it make the T. The spirit of Mike Smith is alive and well.

Bills injury report is just unreal. 2nd week in a row an illness is wrecking the locker room.

<{hughesimpress}>

Looks like Rousseau is gonna be back though. Edmunds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back