NFL Discussion: Imagine having a QB

Bring on the day of the Turkey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously haven't watched any Broncos games this year. Not only do they look like shit, the numbers also confirm that they are the absolute worst
I was going to guess that if I was wrong, it'd be the Texans or broncos.

Surely the broncos move the ball better than this shit though

the NFL is weird and I can see them dropping a C- game from the rest of the schedule but I agree with the overall sentiment.

I’d like to see Reid and Spags unleash their A scripts and just punch them in the mouth. The Bengals rightfully aren’t going to play scared so if the Chiefs can win convincingly- who cares if they put shit on tape? Yeah, maybe it creates motivation for the playoffs- but it also creates doubt. I’d rather have that outcome than win or lose by a FG.

The Chiefs are flat out better than they were last year so I hate hearing about the future for them. The league is wide fucking open. Just focus on the present
Yeah it would be nice to see them blow out more teams. Special teams scares me the most. I'd hate to see the season end on a muffed return or on a fake fg.

I was going to guess that if I was wrong, it'd be the Texans or broncos.

Surely the broncos move the ball better than this shit though
If either of these teams score 13 points in the 3rd quarter that will be more points than Denver has scored in the 3rd quarter in all 11 games so far this year.

did everyone else's broadcast just have a weird Dave's Chicken ad where they think they're being funny joking about a dog and dude dying in a car accident?
Try hard and off mark.

The Urban Meyer slander is pretty extreme considering his coaching staff was full of losers.

At least Gaylor won me my match this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back