NFL Discussion: Full Retard

Who shit the bed more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I wish J.Lo would fulfill my wishes with her taco flavored kisses.

Still in that quest for six rings ahahaha

Drunk ass Troy talking about how Montana beat the Bengals “in this stadium”.

Last season after a game on Monday night against Denver I said to a friend mahomes may end up being the greatest football player ever. He’s on track

Congrats to the regular sports bar chief fans. Genuinely happy to see fat Andy finally get his
You disgust me.

It doesn't bother me the queefs won tbh, I do have a problem with Mahomes as MVP. I feel like Damien Williams had a hell of a game. Sammy Watkins was incredible overall.

I mean, Patrick delivered the clutch play on 3rd an long to Tyreek when they are down by 10. If they didn't make that play, the game would have probably been over.

I mean, Patrick delivered the clutch play on 3rd an long to Tyreek when they are down by 10. If they didn't make that play, the game would have probably been over.

If the defense didn't stop the 9ers twice they would have never been in position to score anyways. We can play this game all day.

Tough game

cheifs were just better. But niners will be back

Nah, I like the 49ers on paper. Better defense and the offense can score with the best of them usually. They (49ers) had a shootout with the saints. I think they were just playing too conservatively honestly.

But I guess the Chiefs defense is underrated. Their run defense seems much improved.

Nah, I like the 49ers on paper. Better defense and the offense can score with the best of them usually. They (49ers) had a shootout with the saints. I think they were just playing too conservatively honestly.

But I guess the Chiefs defense is underrated. Their run defense seems much improved.
Shrug

It was a great game. Dunno what to say tbh. Mahomes is the man i guesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back