NFL Discussion: Full Retard

Who shit the bed more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The joke with Fisher is 7-9, hence July 9th.
He has more 8-8 seasons (including 3 straight at one point lol) and his career win% is a virtual 8-8 at .512

He has more 8-8 seasons (including 3 straight at one point lol) and his career win% is a virtual 8-8 at .512

7-9 became synonymous with him after Hard Knocks.

Good lord, you’ll be able to fry an egg on that black surface in the July Nevada sun

Black does seem like an odd color for the desert. Maybe they should have used silver instead? It is the Raiders. How often do they do things that make sense?

Are they afraid the player reps might approve it? Even if they did, doesn't that just allow the rank and file to vote on it?

The majority of players will never get the huge contracts and the few players on each team that earn the big money take money away from the majority of players. Too often negotiations become a clash of personalities between the negotiators rather than focusing on what's best for all of the players.

Armchair GM season - how are you fixing your team?

49ers
-tag and trade Armstead - just can't afford to spend that much on DL, he's the guy I move
-resign Jimmie Ward - never thought I would say that, hated us signing him last year. Safeties are cheap so hopefully he doesn't cost much, does a lot for the defense.
- Let Emmanuel Sanders walk - Just can't afford him // recoup a comp pick. #1 slot target and redshirt rookie will be added to the WR team next year
- Resign Kittle / Buckner - Obvious
- Unless a top tier prospect falls all the way to 31 trade back for a earlyish second + 3rd round pick
- Draft a combo of CB/OL/WR with the 2 picks. Good draft for the team needs.

Win SB <LynchWink>

49ers
-tag and trade Armstead - just can't afford to spend that much on DL, he's the guy I move
-resign Jimmie Ward - never thought I would say that, hated us signing him last year. Safeties are cheap so hopefully he doesn't cost much, does a lot for the defense.
- Let Emmanuel Sanders walk - Just can't afford him // recoup a comp pick. #1 slot target and redshirt rookie will be added to the WR team next year
- Unless a top tier prospect falls all the way to 31 trade back for a earlyish second + 3rd round pick

Win SB <LynchWink>
Fire Jon Gruden
Hire no one named Gruden
Get Chris Jones
Draft Isaiah Simmons
Draft Shenault/Raegor/Ruggs @ 19

49ers

Win SB <LynchWink>

-Start Nick Mullens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back