NFL Discussion: Full Retard

Who shit the bed more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they move on from Carr Id happily take Can for a couple years while Gruden fails miserably to draft a QB.

His best days are over, but hes still exciting.

There was local noise a few months ago bout sCam coming to Miami

Lol, that’s the game check of a dude making $4M/year.

Players aren't going to pass that cba. They get nothing out of it. Where is the lifetime medical or franchise tag modification? Owners are going to have to give something in order to get that extra game.

Players aren't going to pass that cba. They get nothing out of it. Where is the lifetime medical or franchise tag modification? Owners are going to have to give something in order to get that extra game.
$5 billion more would go towards the player’s share. The tag would go back to one player per year.

There is some but I don’t feel it’s enough.

$5 billion more would go towards the player’s share. The tag would go back to one player per year.

There is some but I don’t feel it’s enough.
Yea I don't see a quick resolution on this tbh. But this is the nflpa, they always cave.

This is why more Revos need to kneel for the anthem

THC aye, a league full of Greg Robinsons about to approve this shit.

Wish they wouldn’t mess with the scheduling and playoff format. Best format in sports.

I don't like the extra playoff team. Not that it matters, it is going to happen.

As far as the extra game, it has its pros and cons. Obvious con is the quality of the first two games is going to be as bad the first games of the season usually are.

It would be cool if they matched up teams in their place finish in the respective conferences to play each other. eg: Chiefs guaranteed to play 49ers next season, unless they are already scheduled in which case the Chiefs would play the team the team with the second best placement not on their schedule, ie: Packers.

Lindsay looks like Fangio’s adopted son.

Lindsay looks like Fangio’s adopted son.

more like Fangio’s illegitimate son that he visits once every 2-3 years, shows up out of the blue in his chauffeured Bentley, takes Phyllis Killer (may he call you that?) out for a night on the city, treats him to court side seats, orders half the room service menu for brunch at the 5-star suite the next morning & then drops him back off at his mother’s, but not before slapping a crisp hundo into his sweaty palm, while telling little Peter, i mean Phillip, how proud father is of him & that they’ll do this again sometime soon, promise.

The NFLPA gets screwed by the owners in every collective bargaining situation so I wouldn't be surprised if they'd pass it. Worst run Players Association in sports by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back