NFL Discussion: Everyone sucks

Fuck football

• Total voters
Every team the Lions have played has lost their next game as well, including the Bucs who managed to win against Detroit.

He and Calvin could only do so much. Imagine prime Megatron running on the Rams with him? Yikes

Very top heavy rosters with no depth. Keep in mind, Stafford had only eleven 100 yard rushers in a game in his entire Lions career. He started 165 games.

These refs have been so bad the last few years.

There's something you can throw a flag for on every play. I'd rather more things go uncalled then have to sit through 30 flags every single game. It's not fun to watch

The Rams look pretty good.

They need to get their shit together in a hurry, but with Puka/Cuck back theyre in good shape. If they stay healthy theyre in the Yoffs imo
Their defense is still terrible, but with Kupp & Puka rolling again against that Minnesota D

Their defense is still terrible, but with Kupp & Puka rolling again against that Minnesota D

Kind of think their defense is decent. They just havent been able to stay off the field because the offense was limp dick for several weeks of injury.

Kyren Williams is a god damn monster. I think he will put up CMC numbers in the near future

Take my knee big boy. Nooooooo

Great players dropping like flies this year. Damn.

Back