Votes: 6 12.8%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not get ot man what is about blacks that americans get fetish for them get jelaous or get insecure about them.just watch this wnba and angel reecce or qb black in nfl. I mean is it media that portrait people like it media turn them into almost cartoonish fetishied characters or what.they start annoying football/soccer fans .american media because we have no interest in fetishing vinny that now they call us jelaous or insecure because vinni is so good and do not want black to be so good .lol you guys went other way you full fetish them so now you go and defend them as being best comperaed to rest lol is this all media grooming and doing.and this is what is happening here you say they are besst i say they are not and you call me guys jelaous insecure hater.lol just because i do not fetishise them as you guys do

I do not get ot man what is about blacks that americans get fetish for them get jelaous or get insecure about them.just watch this wnba and angel reecce or qb black in nfl. I mean is it media that portrait people like it media turn them into almost cartoonish fetishied characters or what.they start annoying football/soccer fans .american media because we have no interest in fetishing vinny that now they call us jelaous or insecure because vinni is so good and do not want black to be so good .lol you guys went other way you full fetish them so now you go and defend them as being best comperaed to rest lol is this all media grooming and doing.and this is what is happening here you say they are best i say they are not and you call me guys jelaous insecure hater.lol just because i do not fetishise them as you guys do

I do not get it what is special about them that even players think theybare special and not ask but demand they be treated special.lol i mean how can a grown ass man go around have hard on for athlete that he fetishize it that is a reason most women do not follow american sport because even they see how fetisized enviroment they would be forced to follow.women here are more dignifiaed then man they go for money when it comes to athletes man fatishize their body parts

American mentality when it comes to sport is embarassing. You care about how big of a clowns they are ask how long they clown around talk bs and loose you fine with it. Off course fetish for players and putting them on pedestal is your thing that is why american sports will never be popular around the world because around the world nobody is impressed with their talk or biceps that is why nfl only had 18 million people watching nfl in 188 countries because nobody would even think about embarassing them self to fetishize players do to their skin. Lol

Last edited:
The rest of the world sucks that's why

2002 2020 NFL WORLD CHAMPION BUCS BABY

I don't see your beloved 3rd world country winning NFL WORLD TITLES

The rest of the world sucks that's why

2002 2020 NFL WORLD CHAMPION BUCS BABY

I don't see your beloved 3rd world country winning NFL WORLD TITLES
Because nobody cares about in world it is not interesting slightest to anybody. Because it is boring you got to be fat on steroids and so on.rest of world is taking over nba

Last edited:

Sounds like the boomer takes here.

Tbf they did have a strong 5 in 2020 with Bev, PG, Kawhi and old Noah. They also had Montrez Harrell, Reggie Jackson, and Terrance Mann as a good rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back