NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who is making the division Ships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One TD from Francis and he wins 3-2. He doesn't, he loses 3-2

That fight was terrible. @Da Speeit couldve submit both those cans in 20 seconds.
Real talk, those two heel hooks were very bad in their execution. Gane had the element of surpise, the heel in his elbow and his hand clasped. All you need to finish on the outside is that outside foot on the hip. Francis didn't even peel the foot until Gane wasted time trying to squeeze the foot without pinching his knees. A guy with that size and strength should have been tearing Francis' knee into oblivion with that setup. The second one was under the kneeline, which is absolutely useless. Could have switched to a kneebar too.

Biggest thing everyone missed was when he was in turtle 2 minutes before and tried to roll to a kneebar and plunked on his head.

Needs me, a fellow half-central African with no hair and a shit beard, in his corner. I could get him right.

Real talk, those two heel hooks were very bad in their execution. Gane had the element of surpise, the heel in his elbow and his hand clasped. All you need to finish on the outside is that outside foot on the hip. Francis didn't even peel the foot until Gane wasted time trying to squeeze the foot without pinching his knees. A guy with that size and strength should have been tearing Francis' knee into oblivion with that setup. The second one was under the kneeline, which is absolutely useless. Could have switched to a kneebar too.

Biggest thing everyone missed was when he was in turtle 2 minutes before and tried to roll to a kneebar and plunked on his head.

Needs me, a fellow half-central African with no hair and a shit beard, in his corner. I could get him right.
Stfu pls

Are you a "half-central" African or a half "central African"?

Look at this dude. Thinks he’s a brown belt or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back