NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who is making the division Ships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady wins tomorrow he will have more playoff wins over NFC teams than Rodgers will... which says a lot about both guys actually.
If he wins tomorrow, he will also have more playoff wins after age 40 than Rodgers has had in his whole career. And if he wins the next one after that, then he will have more NFC Championship wins than Rodgers. :)

I was watching the game with a group of Packers fans, I'm a Browns fan and being from Ohio the Bosa brothers are all time favorites. I wore a Nick Bosa 49ers jersey to the bar as a "troll", then it became awkward afterwards , because it was 5 vs 1 at our table(and the rest of the bar)...and honestly I never really gave a fuck about the outcome. <Lmaoo><45>

I hope that ST coordinator gets tainted blood jn a transfusion and has something incurable because of it.

Like herpes or hep

Haha... this dude from the Cowboy's game:

FJuXRvIXsAYIgol

Jimmy G is a legit scrub. Canahan is the GOAT for doing as well in the playoffs while carrying that anchor.

If Brady wins tomorrow he will have more playoff wins over NFC teams than Rodgers will... which says a lot about both guys actually.

Lol God Hates Hippies.

Also Rodgers is the 1st Starting QB in NFL History to go 0-4 against one team, setting the wrong kind of Records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back