NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was injury prone and there is no team was offering him 14 million for 1 year except the Eagles. Dude isn't even a top 5 receiver. Good riddance.
I wasnt sure if we are talking about Alshon or Robinson now lmao!

Talk about injury prone and overpaid.

I wasnt sure if we are talking about Alshon or Robinson now lmao!

Talk about injury prone and overpaid.

Yeah but he's a Chicago Bear so it's cool.

Imagine if some poor young lady, boy, or ladyboy was unfortunate enough to start a romantic relationship with Canboozle. Breaking things off with a guy like that could get dicey fast. Purely fantasy though, nobody would be dumb enough to fall into that trap.

Traps are gay

I only like teh wimmenz

I'm no bandwagoner Iv've been a Pats fan since the mid 90 before the infamous duo came to the team. Main reason so many people root for the Pats here is because it's the only team we can catch all games on regular cable and follow on a regular basis. If i want to follow another team like that i need to get the Sunday Ticket package or watch streams online. So naturally lot of people will root for the Pats because they are the most covered here in Canuck land

Anyway lots of us know a rebuild or re-tool is upon us once Brady , Belchick and most likely Gronk leaves in the near future. After 20 years of dominance i have no problem going through harsher times for a while. Itss the nature of things. I have no doubt that some will stop following or lose interest but long time fans will still follow and support the team and have fun watching what the Pats will do to get back on top after the Brady era.

Don't the Pats have like 12 draft picks or something this year? If Bill can find a half decent QB and restock all other positions; then I truly expect them to be at worst a 2 or 3 seed in the playoffs going into the next decade+. AFC East gotta show me something first before I even consider another team in the division a threat.

Alshon is in a different league than Allen fucking Robinson lmfao
Jeffrey is better but not by a whole lot. Both are like a B+ as a number one option. Both come and go in terms of consistency. Neither are elite.

You missed my point (which was spelled out)
Last year Kamara said "We would've beat the fuck out the Eagles... nobody was gonna beat us"
... AFTER they lost to the Vikings.
Ah.

So this time it was just sharing of the cake.

Don't the Pats have like 12 draft picks or something this year? If Bill can find a half decent QB and restock all other positions; then I truly expect them to be at worst a 2 or 3 seed in the playoffs going into the next decade+. AFC East gotta show me something first before I even consider another team in the division a threat.

Tom retires after winning #6 and the Pats sign Foles.

What do you mean the afc east has to show you something? That’s the best division in football per patriots fans.

igd8iv.jpg

true love imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back