NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, AB wants to play for the Niners. Great, more drama in SF.
no thanks, bro.

The most important key word in all of the above would be if.

GN9Y.gif
You missed my point (which was spelled out)
Last year Kamara said "We would've beat the fuck out the Eagles... nobody was gonna beat us"
... AFTER they lost to the Vikings.

I like to think this was everyone in KC

I hope he doesn't smoke those damn tickets up.

Thanks, Munchak
Mick Munchak? Is that Mike's brother or son?

Lol at the source who's familiar with the situation apparently being the guy himself.

Last edited:
They may actually utilize him there
Its weird when teams take bruisers and dont feed them. Like thats literally why you pick those guys up to wear the defense down the more they run lol.

Jagoffs offense got even worse after Hackett was fired.
The guy managed to get a halfway decent season out of Bortles in 2017, that alone should get him another OC job.

Murray was a beast in college but I think he should play baseball. Also saw MLB was going to let the A’s give him some kind of larger contract. That’s actually kind of fucked up. A’s knew the risk when they drafted him and that’s not fair for all the other players who actually made it to mlb and are making the league minimum.
And the As would be stupid to offer more than market value. No sure thing in baseball.

Jagoffs offense got even worse after Hackett was fired.
The guy managed to get a halfway decent season out of Bortles in 2017, that alone should get him another OC job.
50259450_2313745065338835_127705694290837504_n.jpg

I've always felt bad for dudes that literally tried their best, failed, and get shit on like this. I think of the guys who are making the memes and in some cases are making threats to the player. Fucking bunch of idiots. Then I remember that the player is getting paid a shit ton of money so I feel less bad.

I've always felt bad for dudes that literally tried their best, failed, and get shit on like this. I think of the guys who are making the memes and in some cases are making threats to the player. Fucking bunch of idiots. Then I remember that the player is getting paid a shit ton of money so I feel less bad.

Fuck Alshon, bitch ass bitch deserves everything he's got coming to him. Hope he breaks his fingers every time he tries to catch a football.

I'm no bandwagoner Iv've been a Pats fan since the mid 90 before the infamous duo came to the team. Main reason so many people root for the Pats here is because it's the only team we can catch all games on regular cable and follow on a regular basis. If i want to follow another team like that i need to get the Sunday Ticket package or watch streams online. So naturally lot of people will root for the Pats because they are the most covered here in Canuck land

Anyway lots of us know a rebuild or re-tool is upon us once Brady , Belchick and most likely Gronk leaves in the near future. After 20 years of dominance i have no problem going through harsher times for a while. Itss the nature of things. I have no doubt that some will stop following or lose interest but long time fans will still follow and support the team and have fun watching what the Pats will do to get back on top after the Brady era.

Since arguably the GOAT head coach Bill Parcells was leading the team.

What a fucking shocker.

If someone was like "I was a fan of the Lions when Steve Mariucci was coach" I'd buy it.

Fuck Alshon, bitch ass bitch deserves everything he's got coming to him. Hope he breaks his fingers every time he tries to catch a football.
Fuck Alshon because the Bears didnt pay him?

Fuck Alshon because the Bears didnt pay him?

We tried, he didn't wanna sign with the Bears. He's a can. Fuck him. AR12 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashon Bitchfry. Anthony Miller >>>>>>>>>>>>> Alshon Bitchfry

Dafuq is wrong with you man? You need some perspective on life.

We tried, he didn't wanna sign with the Bears. He's a can. Fuck him. AR12 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashon Bitchfry. Anthony Miller >>>>>>>>>>>>> Alshon Bitchfry
Should have stopped low balling him.

Bears general manager Ryan Pace isn't perturbed by receiver Alshon Jeffery's decision to leave for only a one-year, $14 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.

"I wouldn't say I was disappointed, no," Pace said Friday.

Yeah, we talked to Alshon Jeffery," Pace said. "We did and it just didn't work out. But we're moving forward.

We knew when we didn't tag him that these were scenarios that could happen. We put a value on each player. Right now I wish him the best and Philly the best, but that's what we decided."

Btw Allen Robinson was terrible this year lmao.

Should have stopped low balling him.

Btw Allen Robinson was terrible this year lmao.

He was injury prone and there is no team was offering him 14 million for 1 year except the Eagles. Dude isn't even a top 5 receiver. Good riddance.

Eh, I don't REALLY want that to happen. It's just banter.

Imagine if some poor young lady, boy, or ladyboy was unfortunate enough to start a romantic relationship with Canboozle. Breaking things off with a guy like that could get dicey fast. Purely fantasy though, nobody would be dumb enough to fall into that trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back