• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a more than serviceable RB, but doesn't seem like a feature back.

He was great spelling Dalvin Cook for a year and could be a good as a complementary piece of the puzzle
Yep. He’ll be second fiddle to White and in for pass protections.

Dont want to pay any RBs at this point but I doubt the $ is anything worth a damn anyway.

I hope he can play QB.

Not bad though. Hes a decent enough #2. Theyre expecting big things from Zamir White. That man is a country fed brick shit house of a RB. Dude is on the explosive Matt Hughes workout plan.

How a running back should be built.

Mike Greenberg apparently said today on ESPN the Lions super bowl window is closed <45> Those fucking cans in Bristol Connecticut will put any fucking can on their air waves today. What a stupid take.
A lot of these idiots should just be ignored. The whole "super bowl window is closed" talk is just used to get clicks. Basically lazy click bait material.

I don’t want washed ass Diggs on my team. Bring me Aiyuk.

Bears got nothing for Fields . Better off keeping him IMO.

Bears got a solid offense tho.. getting Allen was nice.

Caleb Williams wra has un officially begun

There is zero chance Fields or his agent were going to let him sit in Chicago when he has an option for 25 mil next year and a contract coming up regardless.

The locker room would have turned into a cancerous cesspool because the team liked him. He would have been a distraction the entire season and fucked up Caleb's chances. The league knew this and it crushed the Bear's leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back