NFL Discussion: Camp Battles

Who will be the Cowboys sack leader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know about the rest of you but camp kicking off feels like Christmas.
Once Sept. 8th comes along I'll be happy

Also have a friend going to the Panthers V Broncos Gane that day, he's not a fan of either team and his fiance is not as well........ Fuck em

Might have to talk to my buddy and use their jet to fly to Denver for the KC game.... But that means flying with bronco fans

Might have to talk to my buddy and use their jet to fly to Denver for the KC game.... But that means flying with bronco fans
Hope your plane ride is bumpy as shit.

Wow. Victor Cruz set to practice, in full.

Been a long time.

Can't wait to see him playing. If healthy, he and OBJ and Sterling Shepard could be lethal.

Was this the best gif of last season?

threadbareslightkingfisher.gif

That should have been a sideline violation and the play called back.

Have to laugh at the Cowboys comedy in that article.

“It’s obviously so important to us in drafting guys with the right character but sometimes things happen that are unforeseen,” Cowboys COO Stephen Jones said earlier this year. “Right now, I totally get that it may not look like it in terms of the mishaps we’ve had here, but it’s certainly very important to us and something we’ll continue to evaluate and try to be better.”

As if the Cowboys have cared about character since Jerry bought the team.

Can't wait to see him playing. If healthy, he and OBJ and Sterling Shepard could be lethal.
Im excited to see him back. Quietly a big Cruz fan.

Holy shit lol.

Bigger fan of Dez if that helps. And I think OBJ is a bitch.

I definitely see why people don't like OBJ. I could do without the antics (complaining about contact, picking fights, etc.). The Norman brawl was shitty. As a fan though, I love the fire he brings to the team. The offense thus far has started and ended with him, with Cruz hurt and Randle deciding to can it up most of the season. Not to discredit Eli, who has played very well. I'll take the positives OBJ has brought to the team over the crappy stuff. Just hoping for some more maturity this year.

'Merica's Team
This is Cowboys Privilege, a concept I have been preaching to my fellow NFL fans about for a while now. We are the darlings of the NFL. Now, I know that there are teams like the Pats or the Packers or even the Giants that might try and play that angle, but only one team in the NFL has ever been oblivious enough to call themselves “America’s Team” with zero sense of irony. Can you imagine if the Pats ever called themselves “America’s Team”? There would be mass beatings of Boston fanboys over it. Hell, the Eagles called themselves the “Dream Team”, and they were practically laughed out of contention by the rest of the NFL.

One big difference..

The Cowboys ARE 'Merica's Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back