NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC Ships

Who is making it to the finals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Stafford doesn’t put up a goose egg like Goff did.

Yeah real salt of the Earth type that Garraopaolo

jimmy-g.jpg
Chad Garapollo just wants to bang bro.

Since 2014 , the NFC west has sent 5 teams to Superbowl, Rams trying to improve on that current 1-3 record since then.

Been fun games, sticking with the Bengals to win/hoping

Burrow's Oline should do great against Donald and the Rams Dline. Holy shit is that going to be a murder. I pray for Burrows and hope he can work some magic.

Erin Andrews is a Goddess.
Still looks the same as the first time I saw her through the peep-hole.
Still looks the same as the first time I saw her through the peep-hole video that I had nothing to do with.

Burrow's Oline should do great against Donald and the Rams Dline. Holy shit is that going to be a murder. I pray for Burrows and hope he can work some magic.
That's what I was just thinking, that's Rams Defense is going to the Bengals all the can handle. It might not look good

Rams have to be favorite right? Even without home field?

Burrows line played out of their Mind only allowing 1 sack. Chris Jones is an All Pro , but Donald is a more disruptive interior lineman and he an Von Miller command enough double teams to allow Gains and Floyd rush the passer. Joe Might get Killed.

Rams win after being down 17-7 to start the 4th. Really happy for Stafford. Rams have a lot of playmakers.

Rams & Bengals in the Super Bowl. Kind of refreshing that last year's previous teams aren't in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back