Next wave of female mixed martial artists

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
do you expect that in the future WMMA will be dominated by lesbians like other established sports for women?

hgiQxOa.gif

do you expect that in the future WMMA will be dominated by lesbians like other established sports for women?
Actually, i have had a fear of that, yes. Thats why i said ronda winning is better for the sport.

Some asshole in another thread was spouting out about this not being a beauty contest.

Yes it is. Sex sells.

They'll find another pretty face.

Actually, i have had a fear of that, yes. Thats why i said ronda winning is better for the sport.

Some asshole in another thread was spouting out about this not being a beauty contest.

Yes it is. Sex sells.

Agreed but the pretty girls can only go so long before they run into some chick like Nunes and get their face smashed.

Agreed but the pretty girls can only go so long before they run into some chick like Nunes and get their face smashed.

Thats fine with me, as long as they keep finding the ok to hit ones.

Bottom line, im not interested in nunes fights. But im also not interested in hollys fight coming up either.

The majority of the lower weight classes are normal looking women. For some reason, at 135 and above the majority become masculine looking and lesbian looking. It might become a problem at 135 / 145, but the at the lower weights enough "pretty" women will be found.

Women that have bigger builds and power, I think, is how it's gonna go. A heavier division, and increasing skills.. In ten years, wmma could carry its own legit card if my guess is correct.

Back