Next opponent for Islam Makhachev

Dustin Poirier would most likely face Islam.
But, even if such an opportunity was fed to Islam on a platter, I bet it wont happen.

Cowboy at #5 is funny

They kept it that way to warrant a TS in Mr. McGregor’s return....

He got the ranking for beating #5 and then he lost to the guys who are now #1 and #3.

You shouldn't drop too far in the rankings for losing to the top of the heap.

Barboza lost to Khabib and stayed at #4 then after losing to Kevin Lee moved one place back to #5.

Update: Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov announced to the Russian media today that Makhachev will face Ferreira next : https://khabibmcgregor.com/islam-makhachev-vs-diego-ferreira-fight-in-the-works/

And Khabib’s second manager Rivzan Magomedov said that Khabib, Islam, and Zabit will all fight on the same card on April18. I guess big news coming soon, most likely both Makhachev’s and Zabit’s fights will be officially announced.

I dont know how he didnt get a title shot after he beat Kajan Johnson

Has Islam beat any ranked opponents? He can fight another jobber then claim Kevin is ducking him

Ferreira beat dagistani Khabilov and chechen Taisumov already. Ferreira definitely has experience against the north caucasus fighters

Ferreira beat dagistani Khabilov and chechen Taisumov already. Ferreira definitely has experience against the north caucasus fighters

Yeah, I think it’s a very interesting matchup especially with both being on a 6-fight winning streak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back