News worthy things with people you know?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@William Huggins gave me the idea for this.

There was a girl I used to work with, pretty good pal, Her sister dumped her very young child on her parents and fled to Portugal. They raised the daughter as their own, A few years later she dumped a baby at someone else's doorstep in Portugal and fled back to Basingstoke in England where her parents, her first daughter and my friend lived. It was pretty horrific news, Sky, BBC, ITV all had camera crews set up for a couple of days right outside. I had to drive her back with a blanket over her head just so she could go home.
Our work were told not to speak to the press or anything.

I've had my own stuff but not as dramatic as national news at all.

Friend punched reporter on live evening news

Another friend was seen running through riot police in news, he was 13 years old and running so fast that hes 3 stripes turned into one lmao

Heres the video , hes the guy at start

Another friend was seen running through riot police in news, he was 13 years old and running so fast that hes 3 stripes turned into one

The guy with the longish hair?

My classmate killed a guy and set him and his car on fire over a debt.

He was 17 years old then and is still in jail 9 years later. What a shame... We were good mates and neighbours from When I was born until I was 8.

WTF happened for him to snap like that?

<{hughesimpress}>

That Made the National criminal news programme over here on TV

I was recently mentioned in national news.

“2020-2021 winter forecast: Here’s what weather Canadians can expect coast to coast to coast”

Another friend was seen running through riot police in news, he was 13 years old and running so fast that hes 3 stripes turned into one lmao

Those police can't tackle for shit.

Oh, yeah, I was a student In the Latvian version of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" in 2007.

I'd post a picture, but I'm ashamed of my lazy eye. I've had a surgery to fix it since then!

<45>

Oh, yeah, I was a student In the Latvian version of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" in 2007.

I'd post a picture, but I'm ashamed of my lazy eye. I've had a surgery to fix it since then!

<45>

Wait, this is news only, nevermind.

<{ByeHomer}>

Me and my family where in a multi million £ VAT fraud case back in the 1990's 10 month case involving 9 defendants in the Old Bailey.

Fun times.

Heavy gear

Or like sherdog has taught me

Minorities in any country are always more athletic than majority, in this case russian speaking minority

So lack of athleticsm

Heavy gear and too many donuts (or what ever shit the police eat in your country)

Heavy gear

Or like sherdog has taught me

Minorities in any country are always more athletic than majority, in this case russian speaking minority

So lack of athleticsm
Your buddy's got some legs. 3 stripes into 1. Lol

Me and my family where in a multi million £ VAT fraud case back in the 1990's 10 month case involving 9 defendants in the Old Bailey.

Fun times.
Holy shirt balls!
I was involved in a fraud case which got thrown out but it was only going as far as Woking Magistrates

When I was a kid my friend was murdered by his dad.

Another One of my classmates murdered and raped his female relative. That also was on criminal news.

Another One of my acquaintances killed a guy with a shovel over a 10 euro debt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back