News from Sensei Seagal

Serious question.......You guys think Seagal really believes he is as awesome as he portrays himself to be? Like does he wake up in the morning stoked to be Steven Seagal? Or does he wake up and want to kill himself?

Interesting question considering the only thing that can kill Seagal is Seagal.

Serious question.......You guys think Seagal really believes he is as awesome as he portrays himself to be? Like does he wake up in the morning stoked to be Steven Seagal? Or does he wake up and want to kill himself?

I think the answer is a lot more complicated. I think Seagal is extremely content with his life and what he's accomplished, as he should be, but at the same time, I also think he plays up his persona and is willing to adopt new ones at the drop of a hat if it will further his agenda. It also seems, at this point in time with so many years behind him, that he's finding it harder and harder (or he's just trying less and less) to keep track of the real person behind the persona(e).

But his movies rule and he's a ton of fun, so WAR SEAGAL!

j8KYRYiht3GwI.jpeg

Chuck Norris wakes up in the morning and wants to kill himself because he's not Steven Seagal.:icon_chee

Back