News from Sensei Seagal

Nebi

Крым наш!
@purple
Reaction score
Steven Seagal admitted that he hopes to be part of the Chechen Republic, - he said this on Saturday in Grozny, speaking at a gala concert dedicated to the 195th anniversary of the city.

0_afdc6_e2f47d78_L.jpg

Video: http://newstube.ru/media/v-chechne-s-razmaxom-otmetili-srazu-tri-prazdnika

You mean The Chechen Republic wants to be a part of Steven Seagal.

If by part of it he means buried there, then I'm for it.

Awesome.

Now Putin's going to put out a hit. He's not a big fan of Chechen nationalists or their supporters.

Awesome.

Now Putin's going to put out a hit. He's not a big fan of Chechen nationalists or their supporters.

On himself, to save himself from the deadly stuff he's going to get from the Sensei

Fuck that. Seagal should just start his own country. And you know he'd get a seat at the table with all the big politicos as he's a one man army.

jbo1Fio06jyTHb.jpg

Over/under on how long before Seagal takes over the world?

Fuck that. Seagal should just start his own country. And you know he'd get a seat at the table with all the big politicos as he's a one man army.

jbo1Fio06jyTHb.jpg

Sensei's Republic.

I give it two years at the most.

jbo1Fio06jyTHb.jpg

he's not done teaching them all the traditional dances he has invented .

Seagal really gets around it would appear and I wonder where he what country he will next grace with his presence?

jbo1Fio06jyTHb.jpg

My bet is heart disease gets him before he completes his takeover.

Seagal really gets around it would appear and I wonder where he what country he will next grace with his presence?

Hopefully Somalia.

I look forward to the establishment of Seagalistan.

doesn't he hang with Putin?
someone post the pic

Only Seagal decides when the time is rite to run his own country.

maybe seagal is gonna be appointed governor

Putin sent Seagal a memo asking him to teach him some of his deadly stuff.

Serious question.......You guys think Seagal really believes he is as awesome as he portrays himself to be? Like does he wake up in the morning stoked to be Steven Seagal? Or does he wake up and want to kill himself?

Back