News From Mundials

kimurense said:
they are saying that the french Frederic Husson won the mundial (blue belt division) with just one year of bjj, he tapped 4 of his 7 oponents in his weight class in the superheavy weights, and won the absolut div as well tapping everibody!!! quite impressive, he is also from behring team!

naskwon14g said:
Frederic Husson is from the same academy and he's a former Ju Jitsu Fighting System World Champion.

This could explain that... :D

jacare making the finals in absolute and his weight should not be considered "bad".
at least he made it to the finals.
what about Roger?????
galvao made the finals, margarida also, thats good to me.

galvao and margarida (as well as jacare) did'nt have to fight first preliminary round like the guys they lost to, but even so, they did pretty well.

roger did'nt want to fight in both tournaments so he would'nt get tired for the campeonato mundial next week... pussy :)

it's a shame marcelinho wo'nt be fighting in any of the tournaments..

by the way, jacare had a clock choke sunked in against xande when the bell rang, and he lost to demian by an advantage if I'm not mistaken... I think he had some major battles in the absolut like the one against napao and Boi (from nova uniao)! (napao won "easyl" against saulo ribeiro) and aparently xande x margarida was quite a battle! xande also tapped bruno bastos easily(!!) I hope he gives some trouble to roger :)

I can't wait for this DVD to come out!

some of the fighters (like margarida, bruno bastos, leo santos, among others) are not fighting next week because there is no prize money :(

marcello will be missed, roger new he wouldnt beat jacare if he competed and got tired.

taken from the cbjjo site--lovato jr in third.

Pesado

kimurense said:
not only jacare, but margarida, napao, comprido, andre galvao, saulo ribeiro, mario reis, feijao etc, etc.. non of them made it! I'm glad I did'nt bet any money :)

NOT SAULO?!!!!!!!!

Terere did he ok??

Sounds like Xande kicked ass. Good for him. After he was eliminated from ADCC's, he said that he would kick ass at the mundials. Looks like he's walking the walk.

guardpasser said:
marcello will be missed, roger new he wouldnt beat jacare if he competed and got tired.

Pesado

i think jacare has beaten him a couple times.
not sure of the total record between them.
roger knows jacares game and prepares well for it.

genkisudo69 said:
roger 2 - jacare 1 (with the arm broken)

Roger beat him at as a brown, beat him at the mundials(should have gotten the win), beat him at the euros a short time later, and submitted him at the abu dhabis. I'm trying to think if there was a time between the euros and abu dhabis when the went against each other.

thats all they have, i thought jacare was undefeated as a brown belt

guardpasser said:

Pesado

guardpasser said:
did terere compete?

SlakthusetBJJ said:
NOT SAULO?!!!!!!!!

Terere did he ok??

I think he is still down after nervouse breakdown. he may not compete for a long time :icon_cry2

I thought jacare was unbeaten in brown belt aswell! I was pretty sure of it. I thought the last mundial he made he had 16 fights submitting everybody except in the final...

kimurense said:
I thought jacare was unbeaten in brown belt aswell! I was pretty sure of it. I thought the last mundial he made he had 16 fights submitting everybody except in the final...

Maybe unbeaten in his division?

explain what happened to terere.
i havent heard this news

kimurense said:
not only jacare, but margarida, napao, comprido, andre galvao, saulo ribeiro, mario reis, feijao etc, etc.. non of them made it! I'm glad I did'nt bet any money :)

Fucking A! I would have never guessed these outcomes in forever.

guardpasser said:
explain what happened to terere.
i havent heard this news
yeah, there is a whole articule in gracie magazine about it. that's why there was that mess in the airplane there in the US and stuff.

damn right bradinho, I was kind of rooting for demian maia to win in the middle weights, I like his style :) plus ma man leo santos won, so it was'nt all bad

Back