*News Flash*

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Bug Eyed Earl, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Bug Eyed Earl

Bug Eyed Earl Duncan Rocks

Conrad has much too much time on his hands.

Are you getting all misty eyed over all those threads with Art, Conrad?

2. Ralphage

Ralphage Black Belt

Good thing you started a thread. I don't think anyone could handle a entire page with threads Conrad started.

Conrad, you should get yourself one of these:

[​IMG]

3. Conrad

Conrad .........

Hey now. I was just reminising with all the good times with Art, MMAT hound, Ralph and jim.

Take it easy.

Bwhahhaahahahhahaahahhaahhaahhaahah

I took over just like the old days

4. LukeDothSucketh

LukeDothSucketh Blue Belt

haha nice pic...

5. Ralphage

Ralphage Black Belt

I have to admit..... nice takeover. You added a whole new dimension to it. Normally the goal was only to post on all threads on the first page of our precious forum, but you posted on all threads you once started!!! I'm proud!!!

6. Conrad

Conrad .........

Speaking of Art. you think I have to much time on my hands? Art Sanotre did this everyday this summer

7. Bug Eyed Earl

Holy shit 5 people in Anti at once!!!!!

New record.

8. Conrad

Conrad .........

Thanks Ralph. I knew you could apprecate something as high caliber as my take over.

bwhahahaahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahah

9. Conrad

Conrad .........

I just hope Art gets to see it and then he will know how powerful I am. Way better then he ever was.

BwhahahahahahaahahahahaahvvvBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahvvvvBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahvvv
    vBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahv
    BwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahv
    Bwhahahahahahaahahahahaah
    BwhahahahahahaahahahahaahBwhahahahahahaahahahahaahvv

10. Bug Eyed Earl

Yeah it was great except I ruined it for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

11. Conrad

Conrad .........

NOt really.

I can work around you.

If you didn't do it. SOmebody else would.

Still looks nice to me.

Thanks though

12. Bug Eyed Earl

You like all those HAHAs I put in.

13. Conrad

Conrad .........

14. Bug Eyed Earl

15. Conrad

Conrad .........

Well I am glad that is settled then