• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newest Bigfoot Video

Ive been to a lot of remote areas and in some places like in remote Siberia the locals talk about Bigfoot’s like people here would talk about bears.

It's one thing to say there could be a small population of undiscovered creatures in some remote area of the world. There probably is. But the Bigfoot thing is ridiculous. These "sightings" have occurred in every single state in the US. That means a huge population of giant apes spread throughout the entire country that no one can document or take a real picture of.

It's one thing to say there could be a small population of undiscovered creatures in some remote area of the world. There probably is. But the Bigfoot thing is ridiculous. These "sightings" have occurred in every single state in the US. That means a huge population of giant apes spread throughout the country.

Good point. It would be mighty impressive if these huge fucks in every single state somehow manage to never leave a single dead body somewhere to be discovered. Not one. You would think if they are in every single state at some point one would drop dead near a trail and a hiker would find it. Or at least the bones. But I guess these creatures find their dead friend within minutes and bury them...

I don't know if there is a Bigfoot. By my Parents house in Pennsylvania there are dirt roads leading to old strip mining areas. I often walk them with my Glock G20 on my hip. If I saw a "Bigfoot" and it posed no threat I would not shoot it. It would suck to not have conclusive proof but I could live with knowing what I saw.

The last time I walked the dirt road above my Parents' house I saw two trees about 5" in diameter snapped at a height higher than my head and bent over towards the ground. I'm 6' 4". There were no fallen trees around or anything else to easily explain what did this. Do I think it's Bigfoot? Ha ha, most likely not. It's still fun to imagine "what if". I would like to know what did it though. Bigfoot foot prints did make the local paper in the 80's. The prints were seen outside of Centralia, off of Route 61. Who knows.

I'd not write it off. I watched an interview with a retired ranger that said that breaking over saplings exactly like that, is one of their territorial markers. Other researchers have said the same thing. Branch twisting is another.

Also, I respect that you'd elect not to kill one unless it was in self defense.

Last edited:
Nope, definitely was not a bear. I have seen bear plenty of times, was even a bio major in college and hunted for my food. The only bears up there are black bears, not rustish blonde colored ones. Bears don't walk around 100 yards on two legs and carry babies in their arms. Bears don't have big sagging tits, cone shaped heads, hooded noses, faces like humans and they don't mash apples/berries/nuts into 'baby food' with stones. Additionally, this was only about 25 yards away in broad day light, nothing obstructing my view, and I know what I saw.

The only two options are someone fucking with me in a high tech Hollywood quality suit or bf. If it were someone in a suit, why would they put all that effort in, how did they get there and for what purpose? The only way in to my property would be thru the national forest, so the person would have had to walked roughly five miles thru super thick bush, over a practical mountain and thru an intense river.

If I had heard someone tell my story, I too would have thought it was likely an over active imagination, or they were just flatly lying for attention or to make their lives seem more special. This is exactly why I have only told a small handful of people in my actual life. You simply won't believe it until you see it and I get that.

I'd actually rather believe that I hallucinated than saw this thing, but even hallucinating would not explain the tangible tracks that were there, the 'baby food' mixture and the other trace evidence from my encounter. And if you want to apply the overactive imagination stigma, you also have to apply that reasoning to thousands of other loggers and every single Native American tribe that has ever existed in the US or Canada, as every one of them had a distinct word for the same creature - http://www.nativevillage.org/Messages from the People/native_american_bigfoot_names_so.htm

If you honestly thought there was such a creature that is obviously living in the area, why was there zero effort to document it with cameras or have trackers find it? Such a discovery would make you literally rich and famous and if you were having so many encounters, it would be incredibly easy to do.

That's why I doubt your story. You basically just said you had a bunch of near interactions with an animal that would make you wealthy beyond desires and never once put up a trail camera.

Just doesn't mesh with reality. If it was regularly there, it would be incredibly close.

If you honestly thought there was such a creature that is obviously living in the area, why was there zero effort to document it with cameras or have trackers find it? Such a discovery would make you literally rich and famous and if you were having so many encounters, it would be incredibly easy to do.

That's why I doubt your story. You basically just said you had a bunch of near interactions with an animal that would make you wealthy beyond desires and never once put up a trail camera.

Just doesn't mesh with reality. If it was regularly there, it would be incredibly close.

The guy has is lying or so mixed up that he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is a supposed "bio major" and hunter that said black bears cant have brown, reddish or blond hair like come on he is full of it.

I'd not write it off. I watched an interview with a retired ranger that said that breaking over saplings exactly like that, is one of their territorial markers. Other researchers have said the same thing. Branch twisting is another.

Also, I respect that you'd elect not to kill one unless it was in self defense.

Yeah, I have no clue about the broken trees. We have black bear around my parents' house and they're nowhere near big enough to reach that height. I've walked the surrounding woods enough to notice when things are "outside the norm" of what I've seen in my 40+ years.

This may be the first time since “me and mah boys in jersey” thread that I’ve read every post... not skimmed but actually read... this shit fascinates me

Ive been to a lot of remote areas and in some places like in remote Siberia the locals talk about Bigfoot’s like people here would talk about bears.
Every Native American Tribe (you know the people that spent literally every minute of their waking life in nature) said these things existed. There are something like 500 tribes with 50+ different dialects and EVERY FUCKING TRIBE had a word for it in said dialect.

News flash too: they did not have Da interwebz or phones, so none of them could have communicated or talked seen the latest episode of finding Bigfoot.

The larger question is: why do us westerners living in the modern age, completely cut off from nature, think that we know more than and so much better than the Native Americans?

Last edited:
Every Native American Tribe (you know the people that spent literally every minute of their waking life in nature) said these things existed. There are so,etching like 500 tribes with 50+ different dialects and EVERY FUCKING TRIBE had a word for it in said dialect. News flash too: they did not have Da interwebz or phones, so none of them could have communicated or talked seen the latest episode of finding Bigfoot.

The larger question is: why do us westerners living in the modern age, completely cut off from nature, think that we know more than and so much better than the Native Americans?

List of all the known ones

http://www.nativevillage.org/Messages from the People/native_american_bigfoot_names_so.htm

I’ve heard the old Indian stories from my grandpa(half cherokee half Choctaw) but Siberia was totally different.

Working there they said not to go out in the woods at night alone to pee etc, use the outhouse because a couple guys had just been attacked recently.

Warning signs up like you would see warning signs for bears, or dear crossing signs.

And the broken trees blocking off trails saying “don’t go past here, this is our turf”

I’ve always been a skeptic until working there of all places.

They talked about it just like I would talk to you about bears being around.

Making the rnds.

With videos become clearer and clearer, doubters gonna have to start believing.

1451526409-0.jpg

Seriously. It's like only unprepared bitches get to see Bigfoot. There was a video of a Bigfoot or something on a ridge and the people just filmed it. If I'd seen that I would have gotten my boots on and gone after it just to see if I could really see a Bigfoot

Most of the sightings report these things are gigantic. You're telling me you're gonna run towards the 9 foot, 600 pound ape looking motherfucker?

<{fry}>

Firstly, I never knew it was said animal until I saw it, and, at that point, I was outta there. Three weeks after I saw it, I was gone (hence my join date as I had no net up there).

Secondly, there are thousands of track casts, thousands of Bigfoot videos and pictures: yet, it was not enough for me to believe and has not been enough for you to believe. No picture, story, footprint or trace evidence will ever be enough. The only way to prove these things is to kill one, and I for sure would never kill something that looks so human.

Plus, even if I did kill one, what would that get me? On the front of a magazine and some money (that is the best case scenario)......now, how about all the legal ramifications, infamy and unwanted attention? I'm just a simple dude, fine with my life and do not want me or family to ever be associated with such a thing. For example, Bob Gimlin, the man responsible for shooting the famous Patterson Gimlin film got no money from doing so, even tho that film is the second most watched film of all time next to the Zapruder film; he received death threats, had his family harassed, lost serious business (he too was a horse trainer) and it took near four decades for him to even give an interview on it, as it damaged his life so badly. There are absolute nuts in the paranormal world, and on top of discovering that these things exist, that is the second biggest epiphany that I had - see YT for evidence

As far as them being 'regularly there', I don't think they were. I would only hear knocks every few months (and who's to say they were all Squatch) and being that size would need hundreds, if not thousands of square acreage to find resources for living. It is my opinion that they would at minimum have to travel over vast areas of land foraging, and it just so happened that their migrating habits serendipitously coincided one day with my silently coasting down the hill on my ATV. As far as the 'bluff charge' incident that winter, I still can not claim that was Bigfoot as I saw nothing. There is a possibility that it was something else and that these things migrate vast differences - in fact, the most compelling scientific evidence for it's existence may be the case of one same exact Bigfoot footprint was found 800 miles away from the first one, and like decades apart; they know this owing to the fact laser scanning revealed it had a unique dermal ridge pattern and the fact it also had a unique scar.

If you, or anyone is really interested and possibly seeing or experiencing one of these things for yourself, do what Les Stroud did: contact some researchers and have them take you out, spend a few nights in the woods and then make up your mind; most will do it for free pending you supply your own food. Les had two possible encounters previous to him visiting all these researchers but his mind was not made up one way or the other......he went in with an open mind, gave it his best effort and then found out the truth, even tho he previously spent as much time in the forest as any modern western person has. Depending on where you live, I can even give you contact information for researchers that will take you out, and these are established people like scientists, college professors, biologists, doctors, business owners and entrepreneurs. After my experience, it would seem best to give it a shot first and make up the mind later, but to each their own.

I’ve always been a skeptic until working there of all places.

They talked about it just like I would talk to you about bears being around.
Bingo! The optimal phrase you use is 'until working there'. I too was a skeptic, actually never even gave it a second thought living near the city, but when I moved in to the rural mountains, became a logger and saw one, everything changed. I've found that many people that had jobs like mine or live in these places all acknowledge it to be truth. It is the people that spend all their day inside or live in the city that think it's a joke and turn it in to a mockery.

In the Pacific Northwest, it is totally normal to talk about these things, not taboo at all. However, in practically all other areas in this country, it is a subject that people do not openly talk about. Even my good friend that was a logger too had a really hard time opening up to me about his experiences, and this was after I had divulged my experiences.

I think a major flaw that people make while looking for validation of their existence is by thinking of these things as a dumb animal and making the assumption that us humans are the top dogs on the block. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, we used to live outside, live with nature, but then a major and massive evolutionary change happened: we went in doors. Many of our former abilities and features dissappeared: our hair all but dissappeared, our brains evolved for farming/house life and we lost our stealthy capabilities, we started wearing footwear/clothes and became less suited to the elements, we developed tools and weapons and lost our physicality. There are even documented historical events where thousands of Native Americans using guerrilla warfare/stealth techniques and would be all but a feet away from European troops without the Europeans having any idea they were there and about to be ambushed (see Last Of The Mohicans).

Many people just have no idea how I'll equipped and puny us humans are compared to wild animals, never mind an animal which may have as much or greater intelligence than ourselves and use their brain for living with nature, opposed to against it or trying to lord over it.

Last edited:
Firstly, I never knew it was said animal until I saw it, and, at that point, I was outta there. Three weeks after I saw it, I was gone (hence my join date as I had no net up there).

Secondly, there are thousands of track casts, thousands of Bigfoot videos and pictures: yet, it was not enough for me to believe and has not been enough for you to believe. No picture, story, footprint or trace evidence will ever be enough. The only way to prove these things is to kill one, and I for sure would never kill something that looks so human.

Plus, even if I did kill one, what would that get me? On the front of a magazine and some money (that is the best case scenario)......now, how about all the legal ramifications, infamy and unwanted attention? I'm just a simple dude, fine with my life and do not want me or family to ever be associated with such a thing. For example, Bob Gimlin, the man responsible for shooting the famous Patterson Gimlin film got no money from doing so, even tho that film is the second most watched film of all time next to the Zapruder film; he received death threats, had his family harassed, lost serious business (he too was a horse trainer) and it took near four decades for him to even give an interview on it, as it damaged his life so badly. There are absolute nuts in the paranormal world, and on top of discovering that these things exist, that is the second biggest epiphany that I had - see YT for evidence

As far as them being 'regularly there', I don't think they were. I would only hear knocks every few months (and who's to say they were all Squatch) and being that size would need hundreds, if not thousands of square acreage to find resources for living. It is my opinion that they would at minimum have to travel over vast areas of land foraging, and it just so happened that their migrating habits serendipitously coincided one day with my silently coasting down the hill on my ATV. As far as the 'bluff charge' incident that winter, I still can not claim that was Bigfoot as I saw nothing. There is a possibility that it was something else and that these things migrate vast differences - in fact, the most compelling scientific evidence for it's existence may be the case of one same exact Bigfoot footprint was found 800 miles away from the first one, and like decades apart; they know this owing to the fact laser scanning revealed it had a unique dermal ridge pattern and the fact it also had a unique scar.

If you, or anyone is really interested and possibly seeing or experiencing one of these things for yourself, do what Les Stroud did: contact some researchers and have them take you out, spend a few nights in the woods and then make up your mind; most will do it for free pending you supply your own food. Les had two possible encounters previous to him visiting all these researchers but his mind was not made up one way or the other......he went in with an open mind, gave it his best effort and then found out the truth, even tho he previously spent as much time in the forest as any modern western person has. Depending on where you live, I can even give you contact information for researchers that will take you out, and these are established people like scientists, college professors, biologists, doctors, business owners and entrepreneurs. After my experience, it would seem best to give it a shot first and make up the mind later, but to each their own.

Oh I've spent countless days in the deep woods and I've never in my life seen anything that led me to believe any ape is roaming the woods.

And what would truly proving it existed get you? More money than you could ever want. That's why I call bullshit to be honest. It will get you a lot and I don't think anyone would refrain from getting that just because a giant hairy ape somehow "looks too human". Hasnt stopped people from killing chimps and every other relative of ours. If it's in the area so often, which is what you said, then it's living close enough to put up cameras and find real proof. Or tracking it down would be completely in the realm of possibilities.

The Patterson footage is a clear fraud, that's why they didn't get anything. They were known scam artists going out with the intentions of finding Bigfoot and happened to find him on day one. That was clearly a man dressed up in a monkey suit and they were clearly full of shit.

To be completely honest, I'll believe the following before I believe you discovered Bigfoot and did nothing about it. One, you got delusional from too much time in the woods. You saw a bear standing up and misidentified it. That's the most reasonable one. You might really believe you saw momma Bigfoot with baby Bigfoot sucking on giant titties, but science has proven that the human mind is highly susceptible to trickery. Eyewitness testimony is the worst testimony of all time. Or two, your just lying on the internet for whatever reason. There's countless reasons why people do that.

I just know that you can't point to another species that's been recently discovered hiding in the American wilderness that wasn't known about for centuries before. There's no other animal you can point to that's so large. If we had found something in the last few hundred years that wasn't definitely known to exist here, then you'd have a reasonable claim to just not having found it yet. But that's not the case, and that's because the American wilderness just isn't that wild. We have definitive evidence of every other species here. Native Americans had bear claws and Buffalo and mountain lion claws. Ain't no Bigfoot toes hanging off a head dress that archaeologists have found.

Two other big reasons why I don't think your story is as you believe. One, we can find fossils from millions of years ago, but we can't find anything suggesting an ape species survived this long alongside homo sapiens.

Two, there's been several mass DNA testing done of physical evidence brought forward by people just like you. A huge portion of these people truly "saw" Bigfoot, just like you did. They will swear up and down that its Bigfoot hair or fingers that they recovered. True believers that would be insulted if you said they are lying. All of them were wrong. Chances are so are you.

2018 and camera is still shit and wobbly. Deff real.

Every Native American Tribe (you know the people that spent literally every minute of their waking life in nature) said these things existed. There are so,etching like 500 tribes with 50+ different dialects and EVERY FUCKING TRIBE had a word for it in said dialect. News flash too: they did not have Da interwebz or phones, so none of them could have communicated or talked seen the latest episode of finding Bigfoot.

All those names and not one set of bones or a skeleton huh? Native Americans believed in a lot of stupid shit. They were highly spiritualistic and believed in all sorts of cryptids. In addition to Bigfoot they also believed in Deer Women, Skin Walkers, Altie, and Thunderbirds.

What's up with this shit where we give ancient people more credibility when they claim something? What makes some Native American hunter who comes back to the tribe and claims to have seen something totally crazy like Bigfoot more credibility than some uneducated redneck hick going hunting today and claiming to have seen Bigfoot? Native Americans could have claimed to see a lot of things and they did. They also saw tree spirits and fairies.

That's how folklore works. People get isolated in the wilderness and their lizard brain starts making up wild things. I've been out for a period of time before in deep sauce woods and I get how it happens. Especially being alone your mind plays tricks on you. There were times when I was positive I was looking at a person who was watching me, but I'd hit them with some glass and see that it's just a weird tree or negative space and I'm just imagining shit. Combine that with a lack of an education and previous generations passing on stories of cryptids and that's how you get Bigfoot sightings.

How did these sightings start? Well at one point in history Bigfoot was probably a term for various species of the Homo genus that lived alongside early Homo Sapiens. Evolution isn't a start and stop process. It's a long period of change that's gradual and blurred. Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus, Homo Antecessor, Homo Neanderthalensis. There are probably a dozen different species that evolved alongside each other in early man's development. I'm sure all those people told stories of those hairy apes that live in the woods and how you should leave them alone. Over time stories grew and evolved themselves to become more fantastical and supernatural. That 5' tall animal becomes 9' tall with no effort.

Does that not seem like a pretty decent reason for why there are so many stories around the world of the same thing? They're just the campfire stories of ancient mankind referring to stories of ape species that their ancestors who were beginning to develop language and tribes might have seen around them. And just over a long time the tales have been spread partially because there's some ancient truth to them and partially because it's entertaining.

All those names and not one set of bones or a skeleton huh? Native Americans believed in a lot of stupid shit. They were highly spiritualistic and believed in all sorts of cryptids. In addition to Bigfoot they also believed in Deer Women, Skin Walkers, Altie, and Thunderbirds.

What's up with this shit where we give ancient people more credibility when they claim something? What makes some Native American hunter who comes back to the tribe and claims to have seen something totally crazy like Bigfoot more credibility than some uneducated redneck hick going hunting today and claiming to have seen Bigfoot? Native Americans could have claimed to see a lot of things and they did. They also saw tree spirits and fairies.

That's how folklore works. People get isolated in the wilderness and their lizard brain starts making up wild things. I've been out for a period of time before in deep sauce woods and I get how it happens. Especially being alone your mind plays tricks on you. There were times when I was positive I was looking at a person who was watching me, but I'd hit them with some glass and see that it's just a weird tree or negative space and I'm just imagining shit. Combine that with a lack of an education and previous generations passing on stories of cryptids and that's how you get Bigfoot sightings.

How did these sightings start? Well at one point in history Bigfoot was probably a term for various species of the Homo genus that lived alongside early Homo Sapiens. Evolution isn't a start and stop process. It's a long period of change that's gradual and blurred. Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus, Homo Antecessor, Homo Neanderthalensis. There are probably a dozen different species that evolved alongside each other in early man's development. I'm sure all those people told stories of those hairy apes that live in the woods and how you should leave them alone. Over time stories grew and evolved themselves to become more fantastical and supernatural. That 5' tall animal becomes 9' tall with no effort.

Does that not seem like a pretty decent reason for why there are so many stories around the world of the same thing? They're just the campfire stories of ancient mankind referring to stories of ape species that their ancestors who were beginning to develop language and tribes might have seen around them. And just over a long time the tales have been spread partially because there's some ancient truth to them and partially because it's entertaining.

People thought Vampires were real not to long ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_vampire_panic

Im on team i wanna believe but there is nothing convincing. We can capture wild animals but not a bigfoot?

We can capture huge as orcas but not a lochness?

Oh I've spent countless days in the deep woods and I've never in my life seen anything that led me to believe any ape is roaming the woods.

And what would truly proving it existed get you? More money than you could ever want. That's why I call bullshit to be honest. It will get you a lot and I don't think anyone would refrain from getting that just because a giant hairy ape somehow "looks too human". Hasnt stopped people from killing chimps and every other relative of ours. If it's in the area so often, which is what you said, then it's living close enough to put up cameras and find real proof. Or tracking it down would be completely in the realm of possibilities.

The Patterson footage is a clear fraud, that's why they didn't get anything. They were known scam artists going out with the intentions of finding Bigfoot and happened to find him on day one. That was clearly a man dressed up in a monkey suit and they were clearly full of shit.

To be completely honest, I'll believe the following before I believe you discovered Bigfoot and did nothing about it. One, you got delusional from too much time in the woods. You saw a bear standing up and misidentified it. That's the most reasonable one. You might really believe you saw momma Bigfoot with baby Bigfoot sucking on giant titties, but science has proven that the human mind is highly susceptible to trickery. Eyewitness testimony is the worst testimony of all time. Or two, your just lying on the internet for whatever reason. There's countless reasons why people do that.

I just know that you can't point to another species that's been recently discovered hiding in the American wilderness that wasn't known about for centuries before. There's no other animal you can point to that's so large. If we had found something in the last few hundred years that wasn't definitely known to exist here, then you'd have a reasonable claim to just not having found it yet. But that's not the case, and that's because the American wilderness just isn't that wild. We have definitive evidence of every other species here. Native Americans had bear claws and Buffalo and mountain lion claws. Ain't no Bigfoot toes hanging off a head dress that archaeologists have found.

Two other big reasons why I don't think your story is as you believe. One, we can find fossils from millions of years ago, but we can't find anything suggesting an ape species survived this long alongside homo sapiens.

Two, there's been several mass DNA testing done of physical evidence brought forward by people just like you. A huge portion of these people truly "saw" Bigfoot, just like you did. They will swear up and down that its Bigfoot hair or fingers that they recovered. True believers that would be insulted if you said they are lying. All of them were wrong. Chances are so are you.
Maybe the thing about Bigfoot is that your not supposed to see them... maybe it’s something otherworldly...kinda like how we aren’t supposed to see stuff flying in the sky, but from time to time people do..fack, even interdementional beings have bad days and make errors lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back