Newest Bigfoot Video

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Making the rnds.

With videos become clearer and clearer, doubters gonna have to start believing.

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?

Found him.

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if it tastes good, might go good with some BBQ sauce.

I thought this thread was gonna be about monster trucks.

What exactly were they filming before this "sighting," and why not try to get closer?

Why did the movement of the camera feel so unnatural? I feel like if I were standing and looking at the camera man filming this I would be looking at a human-looking android trying to mimic human movement.

I'd also ask, "Ummmm did you get some good footage of water? That will be fun to watch later."

But thanks for sharing, it's always fun to see a Bigfoot video.

I think there is a chance Bigfoot is a real creature. There have been sightings going back hundreds of years and on almost every continent.

As a Washington resident I don't want to hear it. Everyone here has a Sasquatch story. It always involves being out fishing. Then you take one of these idiots fishing and realize they've never set foot in the woods let alone the water once in their lives.

Video cuts off as soon as cameraman realizes the costume store closes in an hour.

I think there is a chance Bigfoot is a real creature. There have been sightings going back hundreds of years and on almost every continent.

Since that's your test of credibility, you obviously also believe in ghosts, angels, vampires and shapeshifters as well.

Howcome is it that even though bigfoot lives in backwoods rifle country no one has ever encountered one while out in the great outdoors with a rifle?

Thank god he's okay. We hadn't gotten any footage or pictures of him lately, I was starting to wonder.

Looked like someone taking a stroll in the woods in a black hooded onesey

Since that's your test of credibility, you obviously also believe in ghosts, angels, vampires and shapeshifters as well.

Its not really my test of credibility. I don't know if Bigfoot is real or not but I'm not willing to say 100% there is no sasquatch. We know that Gigantopithecus was a real, giant ape.

th

th

We know that in the past, this planet had creatures walking the earth that were the modern day description of Bigfoot. Our planet produced a Bigfoot so its not that much of a stretch to think some remnant of that creature is hidden in the wilds today. I think out of all the cryptids that might actually be real, Bigfoot might be the most compelling.

I would be the happiest man alive if someone was actually able to prove the big guys existence

Its not really my test of credibility. I don't know if Bigfoot is real or not but I'm not willing to say 100% there is no sasquatch. We know that Gigantopithecus was a real, giant ape.

th

th

We know that in the past, this planet had creatures walking the earth that were the modern day description of Bigfoot. Our planet produced a Bigfoot so its not that much of a stretch to think some remnant of that creature is hidden in the wilds today. I think out of all the cryptids that might actually be real, Bigfoot might be the most compelling.
Maybe Bigfoot is just an upright walking mountain gorilla. People thought they were mythical once too.

Back