• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social New York Times Stands by Editorial Board Hire Who Sent Tweets Disparaging ‘White People’

why what ain't gonna work? are you breaking up with me? we just met?

I'm all yours, babe.

The idea that when the demographics tilt, all people of color will coalesce into some kind of unified 'homogeneous' super team (in ways they clearly don't) to put white people in their place. In the mean time, all ID politics will serve to do is shift the country even further to the right, and I don't want to live in a pseudo-fascist country.

what Country do you think is likeliest to rule the World?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...d-technology-transfers-and-i-p-theft.3810809/

Reading through that gives a pretty good idea.

There's a section of whites, aka the Spencer type alt right, who are mad that their culture and history is being wiped out. There are more that hate PC and identity politics, including many centrists and on the left. However, the media grossly misrepresents many, calls any Trump supporter a racist/white nationalist for being anti Globalist or having Conservative values, or called Bernie Progressives bigots for not wanting Hillary's corrupt self And yes, there are some hardcore racists but it is a very small margin. Sadly, the more one side goes full blown racist (like NYT), the more the other side gets pushed in to a position they did not have before, and that just begats centrists being pushed to take one side of the other - and the social media and YouTube troll comment section certainly does not help
Whites in America ain't losing power, history, or even culture, they've always been a part of it, if not at the top of American society. What makes Whites in America even think that?

Whites in America ain't losing power, history, or even culture, they've always been a part of it, if not at the top of American society. What makes Whites in America even think that?
Watch movies, listen to music, watch how the youth dress and talk, go to an Ivy League University, look at diversification, look at the statistics of race in America - white/Americana/European culture is disappearing and certain people don't like that. Whites will be the minority over the next 20 years. We can talk about if that's a bad or good thing but that is why there is anxiety amongst people. The reason Japanese and other Asian countries are so strict on immigration is because they will not surrender their cultural interests. Only in the progressive west are they allowing all people of different cultures and races in, and if you go to London or Sweden, you can understand why Conservative whites don't like it

At this point I have no idea. So much is up in the air right now, I couldn't make a good guess. Also conquest is a bit old skool

I'm all yours, babe.

The idea that when the demographics tilt, all people of color will coalesce into some kind of unified 'homogeneous' super team (in ways they clearly don't) to put white people in their place. In the mean time, all ID politics will serve to do is shift the country even further to the right, and I don't want to live in a pseudo-fascist country.
Put White People in their Place? you'll be a part of this "unified homogeneous super team" just like all Whites who participate in it. What is so bad about that? I thought you said you were all mines, remember babe? don't flake out on me now, when things are just getting hot?

I'll be honest.. I didn't click the thread. I'll read it when I feel like it.

At this point I have no idea. So much is up in the air right now, I couldn't make a good guess. Also conquest is a bit old skool
they also said prostitution is the oldest profession, but, it's still practiced to this day.
Watch movies, listen to music, watch how the youth dress and talk, go to an Ivy League University, look at diversification, look at the statistics of race in America - white/Americana/European culture is disappearing and certain people don't like that. Whites will be the minority over the next 20 years. We can talk about if that's a bad or good thing but that is why there is anxiety amongst people. The reason Japanese and other Asian countries are so strict on immigration is because they will not surrender their cultural interests. Only in the progressive west are they allowing all people of different cultures and races in, and if you go to London or Sweden, you can understand why Conservative whites don't like it
The White culture in America isn't dying, it's evolving, it's absorbing, and replicating, and multiplying, and it isn't disappearing by a long shot. The White culture has been as dominant as ever in human history. What are you guys smoking, give me some of that shit? I want to be on your level. Because I don't fucking see it. There is only one culture and it's American culture, and it's changing the World, being led by none other than.. dun dun duuuuuun!!!!...WHITE PEOPLE.

The White culture in America isn't dying, it's evolving, it's absorbing, and replicating, and multiplying, and it isn't disappearing by a long shot. The White culture has been as dominant as ever in human history. What are you guys smoking, give me some of that shit? I want to be on your level. Because I don't fucking see it. There is only one culture and it's American culture, and it's changing the World, being led by none other than.. dun dun duuuuuun!!!!...WHITE PEOPLE.

When you say white culture are you referencing country boys with trucks and guns or are you talking about those city/hipster boys with the thick glasses and feminist believes? Both are categorically "white" but they are worlds apart

When you say white culture are you referencing country boys with trucks and guns or are you talking about those city/hipster boys with the thick glasses and feminist believes? Both are categorically "white" but they are worlds apart
all of it. because really, there is only American culture.

all of it. because really, there is only American culture.

That's adorable, it's like when people have mixed babies and people are like, "the best of both worlds." When the reality is, unless you're rich and lucky, it's the worst of both worlds. -source: being mixed

That's adorable, it's like when people have mixed babies and people are like, "the best of both worlds." When the reality is, unless you're rich and lucky, it's the worst of both worlds. -source: being mixed
hey, at least you're a mutt just like the rest of Americans now. That's something for you to be proud of, right? You can say, hey, I'm a mutt, just like you, that means I'm an American, I'm so proud of myself, let's go hang out and stuff.

He wants to play with fire, he gets burned.I'm not being sarcastic, I really think it's cool to be an American. I want to be an American so bad, but they won't let me, and I don't know why? maybe you know why? ..... don't tell me what I think this mean... are you breaking up with me NoDak?

hey, at least you're a mutt just like the rest of Americans now. That's something for you to be proud of, right? You can say, hey, I'm a mutt, just like you, that means I'm an American, I'm so proud of myself, let's go hang out and stuff.

It was always a source of shame. I caught racism from both sides. Never felt like I belonged. Got unwanted attention for looking "unique." Wasnt taught to embrace where I come from like so many non-mixed folks. Had no role models that looked like me. People always wanted to know which race my mom was(which is such a shitty thing for a kid to be asked over and over again like it matters but it's in our DNA, it's like ALL humans want to confirm what races/ethnicities are "pitching" and what races/ethnicities are "catching").

And it's not just me I've noticed. The girls I grew up with across the street suffered the same fate but with a different mix(black mom, white dad). There mom is a freaking engineer and there dad is a mechanic and all three girls(who are all smoking hot by the way) ended up doing poorly in school, no motivation for a career, and pregnant(not all of them in this category).

In theory it sounds nice, the reality.... much like America, is ugly

He wants to play with fire, he gets burned.I'm not being sarcastic, I really think it's cool to be an American. I want to be an American so bad, but they won't let me, and I don't know why? maybe you know why? ..... don't tell me what I think this mean... are you breaking up with me NoDak?

Fwiw, I didn't feel burned or slighted. Seemed like a reasonable continuation of your original thought

He wants to play with fire, he gets burned.I'm not being sarcastic.

It's just derogatory and obnoxious as fuck, dude. It isn't remotely the same thing as snakedafunky's played out number on "White Americans" (that I obliterated for equal fun earlier in this thread) where people can "LOL" knowing the context of European admixture and racial identity in the United States.

I really think it's cool to be an American. I want to be an American so bad, but they won't let me, and I don't know why? maybe you know why? ..... don't tell me what I think this mean... are you breaking up with me NoDak?

<DontBelieve1>

It was always a source of shame. I caught racism from both sides. Never felt like I belonged. Got unwanted attention for looking "unique." Wasnt taught to embrace where I come from like so many non-mixed folks. Had no role models that looked like me. People always wanted to know which race my mom was(which is such a shitty thing for a kid to be asked over and over again like it matters but it's in our DNA, it's like ALL humans want to confirm what races/ethnicities are "pitching" and what races/ethnicities are "catching").

And it's not just me I've noticed. The girls I grew up with across the street suffered the same fate but with a different mix(black mom, white dad). There mom is a freaking engineer and there dad is a mechanic and all three girls(who are all smoking hot by the way) ended up doing poorly in school, no motivation for a career, and pregnant(not all of them in this category).

In theory it sounds nice, the reality.... much like America, is ugly
Thanks for being sincere with me, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. The thing is with change, there comes trial and error. You are that first stage to change. People learn and It takes time, for people to get used to something they see in their daily lives. Also if that's the case for most or all mixed babies, why are there so many famous Mixed celebrities in Hollywood? Singers, Sports Stars, Movie stars, whatever famous stars, how did they overcome adversity, and get so famous? I like to think that maybe there are other factors in play like where you live? your neighborhood, city, county, or state? Red, or Blue state? all those can play a role in how your life turned out.

Fwiw, I didn't feel burned or slighted. Seemed like a reasonable continuation of your original thought
Thanks, again.

She's a bitter racist. Is she a lesbian too? Let her keep her job... readers won't overlook her past comments and will make it unpleasant for her. Say stupid stuff and thsts the consequence, or should be.

It's just derogatory and obnoxious as fuck, dude. It isn't remotely the same thing as snakedafunky's played out number on "White Americans" (that I obliterated for equal fun earlier in this thread) where people can "LOL" knowing the context of European admixture and racial identity in the United States.
<DontBelieve1>
Maybe this is what I have to do to grab your attention? have you ever thought of that? maybe my situation is so dire, I have to fight fire with fire. You don't believe me? The World is changing along with America, if you haven't noticed. It's cool to copy/emulate American Culture, all around the World people are copying Americans, some Countries may take time to open up and follow, but either way, they're getting there whether you like it or not. America is setting the standards for the World to follow. Why can't I be that American to set the standard?

Maybe this is what I have to do to grab your attention? have you ever thought of that? maybe my situation is so dire, I have to fight fire with fire. You don't believe me? The World is changing along with America, if you haven't noticed. It's cool to copy/emulate American Culture, all around the World people are copying Americans, some Countries may take time to open up and follow, but either way, they're getting there whether you like it or not. America is setting the standards for the World to follow. Why can't I be that American to set the standard?

Throwing out racial slurs at mixed race people to get my attention? Yeah, that might work because it's something very personal to me and I don't appreciate that shit. I wasn't virtue signaling dude, although his personal experience did make me feel legit horrible for him.

I have no idea what you're on about otherwise other than that I'm sure you're misinterpreting what I've been saying in this thread. Badly. You're right though, there is an American culture and racial/ethnic makeup of the United States is practically irrelevant if its institutions, traditions and values are upheld. Anyone can be American, It's called civic nationalism and it's the only way forward.

Northwestern Europe is a bit of a different animal. The approach towards immigration there involves a lot of overt submission and compromise by the host country over proper integration and assimilation (very dirty word now) that all but fosters the development of parallel societies and really is akin to something of a "cultural suicide" over the long term. Some of the rhetoric at the bureaucratic level is unbelievable.

Back