New York Man Murders UPS Driver. He Thought Driver was Donald Trump

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://louderwithcrowder.com/new-york-man-murders-man-thought-donald-trump/

The Dryden man accused of killing a UPS driver in the parking lot of an Ithaca Walmart claimed in court Monday he believed he shot and killed President-elect Donald Trump.

Justin Barkley, 38, was in Tompkins County Court on Monday to plead guilty to the murder of 52-year-old Candor resident William Schumacher on Dec. 8 outside the Walmart store at 135 Fairgrounds Memorial Parkway in Ithaca. Judge John Rowley did not accept the plea following Barkley’s comments about Trump and adjourned the indictment to Jan. 6.

Rowley also ordered Barkley to be evaluated to determine whether he is competent to stand trial.

Pretty obviously has no clue whats going on. Sounds like a twinkie defense.

sorry guys, I had no choice. the brown was too close to resembling a Nazi SS uniform.

<28>

Extra sentence time for plotting to kill the president IMO.

The Dryden man accused of killing a UPS driver in the parking lot of an Ithaca Walmart claimed in court Monday he believed he shot and killed President-elect Donald Trump.

Justin Barkley, 38, was in Tompkins County Court on Monday to plead guilty to the murder of 52-year-old Candor resident William Schumacher on Dec. 8 outside the Walmart store at 135 Fairgrounds Memorial Parkway in Ithaca. Judge John Rowley did not accept the plea following Barkley’s comments about Trump and adjourned the indictment to Jan. 6.

Rowley also ordered Barkley to be evaluated to determine whether he is competent to stand trial.

I have to be honest here, part of the reason I'm not all that worried about Trump being this Trojan horse for oligarchs that is about to renege on every populist promise he made during the campaign, and instead do give aways to his oligarch buddies and enrich himself, is that I think someone will kill him if he does.

I can see it actually

68250464.jpg

United-Parcel-Service-logo.png

In that case, his heart was in the right place.

"You killed a citizen."
"Sorry, I thought I was just murdering the president-elect."
"Oh, sorry about all this then."

I have to be honest here, part of the reason I'm not all that worried about Trump being this Trojan horse for oligarchs that is about to renege on every populist promise he made during the campaign, and instead do give aways to his oligarch buddies and enrich himself, is that I think someone will kill him if he does.
you should be worried about muzzies

All jokes aside - the left is fucking scary and I do believe we will have attempts on Trumps life. The fact that these people do not respect the law, the presidency, and America disturbs me greatly.

Well, I know who we won't be sending back in time to kill Hitler.

Back