New York Man Murders UPS Driver. He Thought Driver was Donald Trump

He might get away with it if it's a liberal judge.

All jokes aside - the left is fucking scary and I do believe we will have attempts on Trumps life. The fact that these people do not respect the law, the presidency, and America disturbs me greatly.

On the floor of Congress.

"You lie"

To the sitting president of the US.

Let's get off our high horse here huh?

Last edited:
im glad the mayor of ithaca is a 29 year old kid named svante myrick. im sure he will set things right.

On the floor of Congress.

"You lie"

To the sitting president of the US.

Let's get off our high yourself here huh?

He lies.

True statement.

My high horse sworn an oath to the Constitution of the United States. And before that it was to obey the orders of the President of the United States. Don't act too sanctimonious "Mr VivaRevolution" and don't ever patronize me. I'll slap the goddamn taste out your mouth on issues of patriotism.

Mental illness is some scary shit.

He shot the guy, then ran over his body and did a burn out over his corpse. This guy is fucking sick. pure fucking evil. Disgusting

He lies.

True statement.

My high horse sworn an oath to the Constitution of the United States. And before that it was to obey the orders of the President of the United States. Don't act too sanctimonious "Mr VivaRevolution" and don't ever patronize me. I'll slap the goddamn taste out your mouth on issues of patriotism.

Bit russled.

Get this through your head. Don't talk about disrespecting the office of the presidency after what people have done to Obama, and expect not to be seen as a fool.

The Republican party stood against a sitting president, to stand with the leader of a foreign nation in netanyahu.

Whether you are pro Israel or not should not matter here. That was boardering on treason, so again, get off your high horse.

Both parties are guilty of pulling us into this gutter.

Bit russled.

Get this through your head. Don't talk about disrespecting the office of the presidency after what people have done to Obama, and expect not to be seen as a fool.

The Republican party stood against a sitting president, to stand with the leader of a foreign nation in netanyahu.

Whether you are pro Israel or not should not matter here. That was boardering on treason, so again, get off your high horse.

Both parties are guilty of pulling us into this gutter.

I'd waterboard you.

Pretty obviously has no clue whats going on. Sounds like a twinkie defense.
if its obvious it could be a bluff for an insanity plea.

always a good idea to look for motive

All jokes aside - the left is fucking scary and I do believe we will have attempts on Trumps life. The fact that these people do not respect the law, the presidency, and America disturbs me greatly.

lol

Yeah, it's likely some SJW will try to kill Trump. As opposed to some Islamic terrorist.

im glad the mayor of ithaca is a 29 year old kid named svante myrick. im sure he will set things right.

The county Ithaca is in overwhelmingly voted Hillary. It is basically a college town with Cornell, and Ithaca College.

If I was UPS driver I will demand my Union get me out of there.

RIP. Unfortunately, he's not the first to be murdered because of a perceived affiliation to Trump.

It sounds like a crazy person that did something crazy.

It's sad because the victim was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I personally don't see this as political but could be wrong. He could be lying to get an insanity plea but sounds genuinely batshit.

It's worse when supposedly sane people commit violence/murder in the name of politics.

Back