New York Magazine's new cover story on Incels

It's only going to get worse. The dating game isn't what it used to be. Dating apps like Tinder changed everything. Girls can pick out a guy safely from their bedrooms and they're only picking out the top 20% of men. The top 20% men are getting 80% of the women.

i think the best way to meet women, and have all your questions answered about a woman, and vice-versa, is to meet her in person. while it's convenient to find people via the internet, you usually end up disappointed one way or another, when you actually do meet the person. i'd rather go to social events, bar lounges/wine bars, and other places where women are out in public.

i think the best way to meet women, and have all your questions answered about a woman, and vice-versa, is to meet her in person. while it's convenient to find people via the internet, you usually end up disappointed one way or another, when you actually do meet the person. i'd rather go to social events, bar lounges/wine bars, and other places where women are out in public.
yeah these incels who are angry at Tinder are just weak minded, avoid those shallow apps that only focus on looks, also some people dont look good in photos but in person look way better.

The dating game is WIDE open right now, just go out to places. Women will get to meet you off a first impression instead of just a head shot or selfie where you might not do you justice.

Social events are great way to meet women, also taking cooking or dancing classes.

yeah these incels who are angry at Tinder are just weak minded, avoid those shallow apps that only focus on looks, also some people dont look good in photos but in person look way better.

The dating game is WIDE open right now, just go out to places. Women will get to meet you off a first impression instead of just a head shot or selfie where you might not do you justice.

Social events are great way to meet women, also taking cooking or dancing classes.
sometimes I agree with you

2019-05-24.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/incel-plastic-surgery.html
A deep dive into the dark world of incels, lookism, PUA and "blackpill science".

“Truth4lie” was an early user name; over the next few years, he’d use others. His depression lingered well into his 30s. He started an online editing business and moved into his parents’ house in a small village in the Netherlands, where he knew almost no one. Most days, he would work from home, post on the forums, then eventually dress — leather jacket, torn jeans, fingerless leather gloves — and take a walk around the village, silently cataloguing how many people glanced at him or returned a smile.

The sight of certain women began to bother him. When a woman he hired turned out to be beautiful, he fumed online: “An 8/10 girl works for me since today. I’m going to dominate the hell out of her. Trust me, I’m going to kill her confidence.” Women with babies ignited anger, too. “Every time I pass by a pram, it fills me with disgust to know that she has ruined her body and chose to reproduce with another guy,” he wrote. Other users responded with gifs: angry WWE faces, a cackling Nic Cage. “Seeing women taking care of their sons is the only situation in which I don’t hate them,” agreed one user named Biebercel.

How far will you go to be Chad??

I’m glad that SD is almost my only internet posting outlet (there’s two other sports related boards I use as well).. because I can’t keep up with all this bullshit. All you assholes are crazy people lol

It's only going to get worse. The dating game isn't what it used to be. Dating apps like Tinder changed everything. Girls can pick out a guy safely from their bedrooms and they're only picking out the top 20% of men. The top 20% men are getting 80% of the women.

You must be new to Homo sapiens.

People are hooking up all over the globe.

Ugly people are hooking up right now in trailer parks as we speak.

It's not 20% of the guys having 100 % of the sex with 80% of women.

If that were actually happening we'd have serious social unrest due to all the angry guys running around. Far more than presently so.

It's more like 70-80% of adults are sexually active, male and female. Many of those sexually active people are in relationships, either dating or married.

I was an incel for the longest time. They don't need an ass kicking but rather an honest assessment of their own behavior and a serious ability to self reflect. Like yes I get it, dating has gotten tougher and women are demanding guys to be seriously handsome.

In this situation you can complain and whine about how women have become shallow and how they want chad only. Or second option is to rise the occasion and work towards becoming a chad or a light-chad. With fitness, dieting, fashion they can seriously level up because most of them have shitty lifestyle and grooming habits. So in a way they have great room for improvement.

Of course, bitching and complaining is so much easier. That and most of them with all their sloppiness have this weird expectation of getting the HOTTEST women on the planet with little to no effort. Its a bit nuts, they wont rise to the occasion or bother to aim low.

Much like someone being caught up in other forms of extremist isolation (whether that's in the form of Scientology, Wahabiism, or a white nationalist sect) the key to reaching people is communication.

if we never have these difficult and uncomfortable conversations nothing changes.

These are people. Real people. They aren't lost beyond redemption. They're trapped in a prison of lies that's at least partially self constructed.

You can help them liberate themselves though but only with compassionate communication. Hatred, shame, and pain won't give them the ability to walk out of that prison.

A KKK member isn't going to give up his hood for life because he got stomped by some mixed race Marines at a sports bar parking lot. That same KKK member may give up his hood for life after two years of in depth conversations with a friend who happens to be black.

They have a secret world? Do you have to walk into a wardrobe to get to it?

This whole narrative that any form of masculinity is "toxic" really pisses me off!

There is no such narrative. You’re just taking what others are saying out of context so that you can manufacture outrage and justify your incel tendencies.

They have a secret world? Do you have to walk into a wardrobe to get to it?

the guys in that documentary never learned how male/female attraction works. THAT is what should be taught in high schools. it would resolve a majority of not only the insecure male behavior displayed there, but also the current slut/i can do no wrong female behavior we're seeing as well.

the guys in that documentary never learned how male/female attraction works. THAT is what should be taught in high schools. it would resolve a majority of not only the insecure male behavior displayed there, but also the current slut/i can do no wrong female behavior we're seeing as well.

Thing is usually these things happen "naturally" like first time dating, sex and all that shit when you are teenager.

At least in my school no one really thought how to pick up chicks it just kinda happened (the pick up thing came later)

And if you miss out on teenage dating then shit starts rolling downhill real fast and its not entirely your fault because teenagers are dumb as fuck.

All the lonely guys ended up becoming alcoholics or drug addicts from my school.

Tough lonely guys became criminals (like me) my classmate that i hungout with ended up becoming a gang leader and is now doing 10 years

That being said a lot of mental illness in that video.

Thing is usually these things happen "naturally" like first time dating, sex and all that shit when you are teenager.

At least in my school no one really thought how to pick up chicks it just kinda happened (the pick up thing came later)

And if you miss out on teenage dating then shit starts rolling downhill real fast and its not entirely your fault because teenagers are dumb as fuck.

All the lonely guys ended up becoming alcoholics or drug addicts from my school.

Tough lonely guys became criminals (like me) my classmate that i hungout with ended up becoming a gang leader and is now doing 10 years

That being said a lot of mental illness in that video.

for me, it would be as simple as telling guys women don't intentionally reject you. attraction is not a choice, and not every female is going to be attracted to you. if guys simple understood that, it would ease a lot of their hate towards rejection. and that is the greatest fear men have: being rejected by a female, and thus feeling like less of a man, and damaging the very thing men need in order to be attractive to women: confidence. without that, you are NEVER getting laid.

for me, it would be as simple as telling guys women don't intentionally reject you. attraction is not a choice, and not every female is going to be attracted to you. if guys simple understood that, it would ease a lot of their hate towards rejection. and that is the greatest fear men have: being rejected by a female, and thus feeling like less of a man, and damaging the very thing men need in order to be attractive to women: confidence. without that, you are NEVER getting laid.

I tend to agree.

But confidence is a matter of having succesful experiences in the past to draw that confidence from, if you are plus 20 and havent dated its pretty hard to be confident.

And plus 25 its pretty much done, its game over

Yes there are guys with nothing to lose attitude about this but they are a minority.

Back