New Years Resolution

1. Have a kid with my wife
2. Get down to a size 36" pant size again.
3. Join a crossfit gym.

I give a shit about new year resolutions.Nor do i give a shit about New Year.How is January 1st more important than October 14th for example?It's the same fucking 24 hrs.
Change your life NOW bud.I'm not trying to sound Alpha.I've been working on things i've wanted to change well before now.I am succeeding and happy.

This girl at work wanted to go on a diet and wanted to wait for new year.This was 4 months ago.Fucked up.

Fuckin right, I signed up to a gym and trainer in October. Start now people.

That said I'm going to stop being so fucking nice to people

Move to Los Angeles
Take care of my niece and nephew
Make X of money. I'll keep that number to myself
Work on mental problems
Maintain a great relationship
Meet a Sherdog member
Punch a Sherdog member

1. Stop drinking til the point of memory loss.
2. I forget the rest.

Work as little as possible.
See the world some more.
Make more phone calls.

Finish unfinished business
Get in mad shape
Maintain a lifestyle I can't afford

Get in the greatest shape of my life. Going to start hitting the weights.

Bang a fine ass Sailor Venus or Sailor Jupiter cosplayer. Ultimate sexual fantasy. If I can get both at he same time, I can die he happiest man in the universe.

Better job.

My own place. Currently live with my roommate/cousin. Although there are zero problems and all, I've always wanted my own place. Of course expenses would pile up to high hell, so probably not this year.

Get that Thanos statue with Death. Fucking nearly 1K though...

Last edited:
Move to Los Angeles
Take care of my niece and nephew
Make X of money. I'll keep that number to myself
Work on mental problems
Maintain a great relationship
Meet a Sherdog member
Punch a Sherdog member

If u get to la I suggest seekin out joe for the last 2

My goal is to study more and start finding a job again, although I strted last week. Dont procrastinate guys.

My goal is to study more and start finding a job again, although I strted last week. Dont procrastinate guys.

Destructive is too badass, so it's got to be Joe.

1. challenge my self to change old habits
2. find new friends
3. carefully distance myself from old friends

These are exactly the type of resolutions destined to fail. The same type of resolution that actually has a change of happening:

1. Actually list out the old habits you want to change, and set up a schedule on how you want to change those habits in stages.

2. List out places/occasions where networking is possible, and set a goal on how many friends you want to make per time period. (month or quarter for example)

3. Plan how to execute it rather than a vague promise and write out which ones you want to cut off and again, set a time line on your plan.

Mine are all jiu jitsu related.

1) Get a belt promotion
2) Gain 5kg, all muscle
3) Enter contests

Ah also, perfect my Russian as much as possible. Going to enroll back in classes again.

i dont live in la son

I started working on this a few months ago but its a tricky situation that takes alot of self control and patients.

Im working on getting back the love of my life. Its been five years since we split and I went out experienced all the women I could and realized none even come close to her. Also she is the mother of my child which makes things more difficult.

This is a slow process but its heading in the right direction. We both love eachother but our breakup was so bad the first time it was almost unrepaiable.

1. Get a blue belt
2. If the gf is serious, move in together
3. Save $

Back