New Years Resolution

fido

Orange Belt
Reaction score
1. challenge my self to change old habits
2. find new friends
3. carefully distance myself from old friends

I made mine on Y2K. One of them was to stop being such a lazy fuck and waiting til January 1st to improve my life.

1. challenge my self to change old habits
2. find new friends
3. carefully distance myself from old friends

Make sure you set smaller subgoals within those, because they're kinda vague imo. It's best to have a concrete idea of what you want to change.

I want to post less on here, write more, and wear nicer clothes lol.

And get a real fucking job, but that's a long-shot.

Make sure you set smaller subgoals within those, because they're kinda vague imo. It's best to have a concrete idea of what you want to change.

I want to post less on here, write more, and wear nicer clothes lol.

And get a real fucking job, but that's a long-shot.

Is natural gas booming in Canada as it is in Alaska?(where I work). Pipe inspection takes minimal education and pays up the ass. The field is called Non Destructive Evaluation(NDE). Worth a peek. Some companies send me high school grads with no experience. Look at Sam giving advice over here.

Tone down my inherent awesomeness so that others feel better about themselves.

Tone down my inherent awesomeness so that others feel better about themselves.

Its working. Now get Durden out of your av so I feel better about mine. Man he was sexy sans Jolie.

loose 80 pounds

stop making excuses about my life

get organized

continue with therapy :rolleyes:

#1 Priority - Find a job that I'll be happy for rest of my life.

#2 - Don't drink too much.

#3 - Learn a martial arts, like... kickboxing, boxing or judo.

#4 - Fall madly in love.

#5 - Find(?) discipline to study hard.

#6 - Manage money! Fuck!

#7 - Volunteer every weekend.

Is natural gas booming in Canada as it is in Alaska?(where I work). Pipe inspection takes minimal education and pays up the ass. The field is called Non Destructive Evaluation(NDE). Worth a peek. Some companies send me high school grads with no experience. Look at Sam giving advice over here.

Hey, it's much appreciated.

Gonna keep pushing for what I want, but alternatives will likely come into play early this year if nothing pans out.

Simple stuff. Get a bit more active. Slow down with the drinking. Enjoy my last year in my 20's.

Never believed in this stuff. You have a resolution? Start it right this instant.

Don't push it off to some mystical Jan. 1 start date. It's like fat people who start a diet and then eat ice cream and say, "I'm definitely starting the diet tomorrow."

I give a shit about new year resolutions.Nor do i give a shit about New Year.How is January 1st more important than October 14th for example?It's the same fucking 24 hrs.
Change your life NOW bud.I'm not trying to sound Alpha.I've been working on things i've wanted to change well before now.I am succeeding and happy.

This girl at work wanted to go on a diet and wanted to wait for new year.This was 4 months ago.Fucked up.

survive another year on sherdog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back