Media New video of Ali Abdelaziz and Usman assaulting King Colby emerges on TMZ

I never hated anyone as much as Ali can some just make a point to KO him soon. The only reason he manages so many fighters is that they get paid dog shit money and all the real mangers manage the top guys only

Promoters gonna promote .. This is a media and cultural problem ..

Only in America can an Egyptian and a Nigerian assault a citizen on home soil and get away with it.

In most of the EU as well ... and you’d be labeled racist and “crucified” if you point it out. Absurd world we live in.

My favourite part is where this scumbag Ali thinks he is a big tough guy when Colby would literally kill him in a fight to the death.

Cool Ali, you wouldn't do shit by yourself.

Since Usman is showing to also be a dbag here, I hope Colby beats his ass too.

talk shit get hit. twitter fingers are serious to real thugs.

Not saying they should have done that in a buffet line at a hotel, but isn't it kinda funny watching Colby get scared and backpedal? The only things missing were a boomerang and a cop call <Lmaoo>
Because he's smarter than Ali and Usman combined. When the time comes, he'll beat Usman and become WW champ and that will be all that matters.

How's Werdum doing in comparison to Colby right now?

He's irrelevant and Colby is the #1 contender. That boomerang sure did a lot for Werdum's career as fucking with LWs and WWs is the last relevant thing Werdum did.

the FBI should really keep an eye on this guy

wait a minute

We got to love Ali’s fake rushing, especially in the second half of the video he several times does the classic posturing of pretending to be held back by random people / handrails / invisible forces or else he’d kill him ... cringe ... :D :D :D

He’s really insufferable and Usman actually appears to have been involved by Ali ... a manager should prevent their athletes getting into stupid troubles, not incite it! What an idiot. The fact that he is a successful and rich manager shows the professional and cultural level of the UFC and many of its athletes sadly.

Wow, what miracle drug did they give Usman? He was in a wheel chair earlier and couldn't walk, here hes fine.

I can't stand Colby or his wannabe bullshit, but Ali is a fucking nut job and Usman is just as big of a wannabe

I think Helwani was alluding to Ali being an employee of the UFC. So they pay him to start shit between fighters.
He has some shady deal with them for sure. All is fighters get title shots

I've had enough of this abdelaziz fucking goof

So many fat ppl in the vid .... “ Seecurity!! “ LOL

My favourite part is where this scumbag Ali thinks he is a big tough guy when Colby would literally kill him in a fight to the death.

Cool Ali, you wouldn't do shit by yourself.

Since Usman is showing to also be a dbag here, I hope Colby beats his ass too.
Ali is about 150 lbs. he’s such a joke trying to intimidate people. Under the right circumstances even wmma can whoop his ass

Back