Media New video of Ali Abdelaziz and Usman assaulting King Colby emerges on TMZ

Only in America can an Egyptian and a Nigerian assault a citizen on home soil and get away with it.
What a retarded thing to say

Who cares where they’re from ? Your hate comes from within

Man i dont know Who i despised more between Ali and colby.. this manager should shut the fuck Up and stick to His damn job. Go in There and fight if you want to talk shit, otherwise shut the hell up filthy weasel rat!

Literally hiding behind an old lady {<jordan}

a new low for the MAGAtards.

Also Ali must be connected as fuck, i'm latino, I take a fucking sip of beer in the streets and I could get my ass deported and my visa taken for life, yet Ali has been involved in several violent altercations and not even security guards question him...

Why is that bitch shouting security in such an annoying way? She seems like the kind of woman who calls 911 on you for just saying hello:"Officer, a man just verbally harassed me and I am so so afraid right now! I need your help and medical attention right now! right now!"

Ali maybe the only person capable of making me root for Colby.
Seriously. He’s almost as I likable as paulie. But I guess being annoying is how you attract “followers”. Which apparently makes you money?

Says the guy with a Conor the accused rapist AV

Isn't your AV of Mel "recorded using the n-word during a rape threat" Gibson? Mel "hollywood's most famous antisemite" Gibson?

Just asking..

Back