Media New UFC Gloves Will Be 3oz Now & Look FAR different vs Old Ones

We'll see if Jon can find a way to exploit these as well. Provided he can keep his nose off the booger sugar.

Thankfully this new design retains the firm flat shape which encourages extended fingers and won't have a drastic impact on the amount of eyepokes which occur.

<Y2JSmirk>
Exactly my thoughts. How hard would it have been to curve it so the fingers can’t extend fully

Nice but why don't they just slightly curve the fingers downward to solve the eye poke problem. Not even full on Pride-style gloves are necessary for that really, just a bit of a downward curve so we don't have this "sticking fingers straight out to 'gauge distance'" bullshit

Moving ever closer to bare knuckle haha. Excited to see if theirs an increase in KO's and cuts with these bad boys.

No. Break yourself of this habit.
Merely saying someone looks like someone else makes you sound like you're in fucking 3rd grade. It's not funny, it's not comedy. Never will be. It's the most tired overused trope on the entire internet. Are you better than a zoomer in the youtube comment section? Then act like it.
There's no setup, no premise, no punchline. It's not funny. It's known as "Hack comedy". Do better than acting like a giggling toddler mocking someone's appearance. And if your initial thought about this is "Oh boy looks like we found someone that looks like this guy and is offended" or "Heh looks like we found Garret Armfield's alt account" that's also a 3rd grade comeback. So that would make you 0-2 on being funny.

Go ahead, quote me and be bitter, but I'm right. None of you know funny if you think that shit is funny. It's a PLAGUE upon comment sections and threads across the entire internet.

Yawn. Wake me up when they start dipping them in broken glass
hot-shots2-charlie-sheen.gif

No. Break yourself of this habit.
Merely saying someone looks like someone else makes you sound like you're in fucking 3rd grade. It's not funny, it's not comedy. Never will be. It's the most tired overused trope on the entire internet. Are you better than a zoomer in the youtube comment section? Then act like it.
There's no setup, no premise, no punchline. It's not funny. It's known as "Hack comedy". Do better than acting like a giggling toddler mocking someone's appearance. And if your initial thought about this is "Oh boy looks like we found someone that looks like this guy and is offended" or "Heh looks like we found Garret Armfield's alt account" that's also a 3rd grade comeback. So that would make you 0-2 on being funny.

Go ahead, quote me and be bitter, but I'm right. None of you know funny if you think that shit is funny. It's a PLAGUE upon comment sections and threads across the entire internet.
boothisman.gif

Back