New UFC Belt Looks Like Something You Pull Out a Cracker Jack Box

Look at that doofus with a belt around his waist. Never seen a promoter do more for himself then the actual fighters

Also
Trolls-doll-red-hair-small.jpg

Yeah. They should have put a picture of that in the center of the belt.

Not that bad...not necessarily better but certainly not bad. It looks cleaner but not all that aesthetically pleasing to the eye

It's fucking ugly,trying so hard to be like boxing smh...Surprised they didn't give a colored strap.

WWgthhcQZvQGhw5B0NoDcyVSR5sumDoSdvxFzwvpKSE=w908-h681-no

Is this for all belts or just the one he's giving to Woodley?

Should have had velcro in the middle , so they could easily swap in & out "INTERIM" words on it.....

Got a feeling people were going to complain about it no matter what it looks like. It's gold. It says UFC on it. It's shaped like an octogon. What more is needed?
Haven't heard any of the actual champs complain about it.

I kinda like it actually. Not amazing, but not a Cracker Jack toy either.

Dana's face says it all. Even he knows the new belt looks like shit.
Amazing how as soon as they switch to ESPN, it already is turning to shit.

Hope more people voice their opinions on twitter. Most people think it looks like trash. Would love them to change it. But bigface is soo stubborn he’d never change it.

Also I am willing to bet espn forced them to do it.

da fuck is this shit. I would say just as bad as Dana Whites Yellow canvas idea for UFC 200 except we dont have to look at that stupid yellow canvas anymore.

Lmao that shit looks like some plastic superhero utility belt that you would buy for your kids.

I'm not sure i'd even want to become a champ anymore with that joke of a belt.

I guess I'm just not getting it. Why is it so bad? I think it looks pretty cool.

Back