New UFC Belt Looks Like Something You Pull Out a Cracker Jack Box

I must have horrible taste... I like it.

Maybe the more you stare at it the more it grows on you? We have to see it wrapped around someone. Maybe TJ can rock it good. But it might be too small for a big heavyweight? Idk.

Ring magazine belt is still king.

Last edited:
ONDhcaModrm6m06Y6ZJszhzqYEY=.gif

7694d79c8ec6319e4328bce370b40ff9.jpg

That new design looks very boxing like. I was always in favor for the Grand Prix belts.

I'm sure he tweeted about it already. He inserted himself.

Thanks for playing.

So hot and bothered by Conor haha. It's quite pathetic but I enjoy laughing at you so keep the saltiness coming please!!!
<20>

Well to be real they look just as about how they are worth these days

By far the worst looking belt the UFC has used, I'm guessing the team that makes the fight posters was in charge of designing that new belt.

You guys would have bashed it no matter how it looked.

Not even trying to be an edge lord, I like this design better. Resembles a giant Rolex, seems heavy - unlike the previous belt - and looks good from all angles. Sorry, folks. I like it.

I also like it. It's clean looking. It has good lines and solid shapes. I dig it. It looks better than the other belt which was just a generic copy of every single other belt in every single other organization......the whole gold with a bunch of etching on it that nobody can read. I like the color contrast and sharpness of this new belt.

Back