new to bjj

Nockerz89

White Belt
Reaction score
i was thinking of starting bjj and i was wondering if the instructor who is a blackbelt can give out belts

um wow! ugh yeah they can give out belts.... how else are u supposed 2 get them. by going on line and buying them???

um wow! ugh yeah they can give out belts.... how else are u supposed 2 get them. by going on line and buying them???

Maybe you have to petition the heads of the Gracie family to fly a committee in to watch you roll.

Paillette__Belt.jpg

I give out bedazzled belts.. and I charge $125
interested?

In most places I've heard, a belt can promote another belt to one directly below him.

Ex, a purple can award a blue belt, a brown a purple, a black a brown, and so forth.

i was thinking of starting bjj and i was wondering if the instructor who is a blackbelt can give out belts

youre shit, you will hate bjj, you will get your ass kicked and get hurt and you will quit after one week so take my advice and dont even bother

I heard you get them at the welfare office. It can be a pretty long wait in line. But it takes dedication right?

I was actually quite disturbed to find out you CAN go online and buy any level belt you want...

FLmikeATT are you serious about that promo stuff or am i missing something?

Back