New Terminator is Liberal Propaganda and I am mad

This has been a shitty year for films in general. Just so bad

Toy Story 4
Once upon a time in Hollywood
Joker

That's it for good films this year imo

TS,

Why does this upset you? You understand that there hasn't been a good Terminator movie since 1991 right? 3 is shit. Salvation is shit. Any Terminator movie that doesn't end with "2" or NOTHING, is a piece of shit.

Look, Hollywood is Babylon's turf. It's always been this way. Yeah, the new movie is full of eye-rolling, vomit-inducing extreme leftist propaganda. How is this surprising?

I also want to point out that when good movies were being made, they were also typically left leaning, at least in relation to where the country was. The country as a whole has shifted left but the proportions are essentially the same.

The only difference between then and now is that these modern movies are utter shit, regardless of political infusion. You think if a bunch of right wing film makers got together and made a movie it would be good? It's all shit. Everything is shit. Movies are shit, TV is shit, video games are shit.

To be fair, if you go back and watch old movies they are mostly shit too. We just sthink movies used to be better because we only see the ones good enough to stand the test of time.

You are correct that movies have always been like liberal. My God, they actually showed kissing and stuff and, even worse, swear words.

Not as mad as producers will be when this tanks just like the last three movies did. Got nothing to do with any Liberal agenda either. The franchise is fucking dead and has been for quite some time. It's laughable at this point.

This has been a shitty year for films in general. Just so bad

Toy Story 4
Once upon a time in Hollywood
Joker

That's it for good films this year imo

I enjoyed Rocket Man (good, not great) and John Wick 3

Conservatives like to whinge about the most trivial shit...

Grow up

terminator salvation was also a decent flick.
Gets more hate than it deserves. A bit more Edward furlongish, and a little less cartooney action would have fit the series better, but the overall story had it's pluses. Oh, and Reese was a slave working for the machines, and the retconned that (basically) and squandered the chance to show at least a few scenes that made the war look as it looked in the first two. So not a terrible stand alone movie, but not a great continuation.

I enjoyed Rocket Man (good, not great) and John Wick 3

Oh shit. Rocketman was great imo. Probably gets best picture. Didn't see JW3 but wanted to and really liked the first 2

I'll check out Zombieland 2.

But films like Crawl and It2 just stank

Let's not be fools, the left gnashed their teeth and tugged on their nipple piercings over Rambo: Last Blood.

It seems we have an excess of bipartisan drama attached to empty cinematic explosions.

It's so stupid. Nobody cares about the real movies that are actually making a political statement and instead they cry like children over the latest summer blockbuster.

Do a lot of current Americans seem to be angry about petty grievances now a days?

Just wondering.
Yes. It allows them to pretend that real grievances aren't significant.

Yes, sure.

Now please, change your priorities in life.

Talk to a lonely mother, comfort a child in need, write a poem to the girl you love, and put down the Dr. Pepper or Starbucks.

Lord Byron said, "The night is made for lovers," and duly pointed out the night is dark and near.

Caring if the Terminator is gay, or lesbian, or a goofy clown, or anything else is a great waste of what we have.

If any of us are SO ANGRY about THINGS AND STUFF, we might take the timeless advice of David Byrne and, "Found a Job," which is not about labor and toil so much as using your imagination and vigor to make something stupid into something beautiful.

TERMINATOR IS A JOKE NOW!

Write a script where the Terminator is the badass of your dreams, and show it someone who cares about you? Then you can celebrate the Terminator together!

May he smite a thousand mortals with his giant chain gun and shinny chrome alloyed exoskeleton. YES!

Come on man, this is lame.

This is one of the greatest posts that have been made on here in quite some time. I'm glad to see that at least a few other people have recognized it.

You must be old..... I’m perpetually a few years behind the times with movies/shows. I can stay current with one or two shows, and MMA. I’ve accepted that I’m old.

You probably have a few on me, I was still in high school when you first registered on here and already quite a little hedonistic beast.

lol I can't remember the last time I went to the movies. I'm not old I just don't care about pop culture. Most of the times I have no idea what people are talking about tbh. I don't recognize names, I don't know who won an Oscar, who dated who. I don't give a fuck.

I see all these threads with people flipping the fuck out over British detective movies, comic book flick casting and gay/bisexual characters. I don't have a clue what they're on about, but it's extremely amusing. I can't even fathom how horrid the representation is though.

<36>

@Lord Coke the biographical movie.

I thought he was Viet-Cong? :confused:

...These people in Holly wood want me to feel like this is not my country anymore. They put out movies like this to twist my childhood and make guys like me feel like they don't have a place in America anymore. And I am mad about it...

Jesus christ, get a grip. You need a hobby or something. Your feelings are out of control.

BREAKING: The 84th Sequel to a franchise that hasn't been good in over 20 years isn't good. Stay tuned for updates.

As a rule, most sequels will be trash, any sequel past 3 will almost always be trash, franchises started without a roadmap for where they are going and a strong singular voice steering them will always be trash.

In today's episode of Close Encounters with Self-Awareness, a conservative guy complains that lack of male representation in Hollywood Blockbusters makes him feel excluded from popular culture.

BREAKING: The 84th Sequel to a franchise that hasn't been good in over 20 years isn't good. Stay tuned for updates.

As a rule, most sequels will be trash, any sequel past 3 will almost always be trash, franchises started without a roadmap for where they are going and a strong singular voice steering them will always be trash.

Terminator 2 was by far the best of the bunch

Terminator 2 was by far the best of the bunch

Yeah, James Camron seems to be the only person that can pull off a popular Terminator movie.

Still, if I see another franchise sequel, spin off, reboot, retcon, live action remake, cgi remake, or "reimagining" I'm going to throw up.

I'm not watching anything coming up besides JoJo Rabbit, Knives Out, and The Gentlemen because as far as I know they are originals.

Jesus christ, get a grip. You need a hobby or something. Your feelings are out of control.

I fucking lost it at that part. It's so wildly inappropriate a response to a film I just can't even.

If nothing else this explains the good reviews it's getting from the media.

Old hag in the movie: Check
Minority kid star: Check

Instant 10/10

The only question I have is will they make Arnold milk something like they made Anakin Skywalker. Perhaps a scene of Arnold on his hands and knees foraging for raspberries in his garden or something.

I told you guys nearly 4 years ago that everything is and will be infected. And you hated me for it. 'Preciate that.

Am I the only person that just looks at fictional movies for entertainment and not to see as some sort of learning device or something meant to influence my personal opinions and thoughts? If a movie about future robots traveling through space and time somehow influences your thoughts on politics you're a fucking moron.

This is one of the greatest posts that have been made on here in quite some time. I'm glad to see that at least a few other people have recognized it.

You probably have a few on me, I was still in high school when you first registered on here and already quite a little hedonistic beast.

I see all these threads with people flipping the fuck out over British detective movies, comic book flick casting and gay/bisexual characters. I don't have a clue what they're on about, but it's extremely amusing. I can't even fathom how horrid the representation is though.

<36>

<36>

Old hag in the movie: Check
Minority kid star: Check

Instant 10/10

The only question I have is will they make Arnold milk something like they made Anakin Skywalker. Perhaps a scene of Arnold on his hands and knees foraging for raspberries in his garden or something.

In the movie the Terminator turned him into a house husband (yes the Terminator adopts a family) and changes diapers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back